You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

August 14, 2020, 06:40:39 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Roleplay preferences  (Read 1179 times)

Offline DichotomyTopic starter

Roleplay preferences
« on: August 08, 2019, 04:27:13 AM »
I cannot find it here on the boards... i am 100% sure that I am only blind but... how do you set your rp preferences in your profile?
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!

Offline Lovely Complex

• They|Them • Sassmeister ♚ King of Kings ♚ King of Brats ♚ Brat Boy • Complex Brat • Huggable Brat • Wordplayer • Mediator • Enthusiast •
  • Centurion
  • Addict
  • ❝ɢɪᴍᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙᴏᴏᴍ, ʙᴏᴏᴍ, ᴘᴏᴡ!❞
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Roleplay preferences
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2019, 04:32:49 AM »
If you mean your on's and off's then there is a matrix up top that you can fill out. You can also go to the On's and Off's section, which yours would be for Ladies and write down what you're looking for there.

http://prntscr.com/opyh8y ► On's and Off's Matrix
http://prntscr.com/opyikr ► On's and Off's Section

If you mean something else, let me know and I'll do my best to help you further. Otherwise, hope this helps you out a little.

Offline DichotomyTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2019, 06:02:04 AM »
The Matrix! Ive been looking for the matrix! Thank you SO MUCH! I knew it had to be easy... but. i. couldn't. see! I was blind!

Offline Lovely Complex

• They|Them • Sassmeister ♚ King of Kings ♚ King of Brats ♚ Brat Boy • Complex Brat • Huggable Brat • Wordplayer • Mediator • Enthusiast •
  • Centurion
  • Addict
  • ❝ɢɪᴍᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙᴏᴏᴍ, ʙᴏᴏᴍ, ᴘᴏᴡ!❞
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2019, 01:27:58 AM »
The Matrix! Ive been looking for the matrix! Thank you SO MUCH! I knew it had to be easy... but. i. couldn't. see! I was blind!

Oh, it's no problem. The site takes some time to get used to once you're accepted but if you need any further assistance, don't hesitate to ask. ^^