You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 17, 2021, 01:56:53 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: F looking for M Dominant [A forced regression plot]  (Read 574 times)

Offline DorTopic starter

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • good girls go to hell.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
F looking for M Dominant [A forced regression plot]
« on: August 07, 2019, 04:19:17 pm »
• Forced Regression •
Possible Themes: DD/lg, Non-Con, Humiliation, BDSM, Extreme

NSFW

I am looking for a specific scenario where a man forces an educated grown woman into a regressive state with any means necessary. The humiliation would revolve more around treating her and making her act like a child such as limiting her vocabulary, making her wear cuter childish clothes, diapers even -no scat though- etc. Name-calling and other forms of degradation and humiliation are okay as long it fits the story.

Possible scenarios are:

A.
MC is traveling in a different country. Her stuff gets stolen, finds a kind soul that lets her crash on his sofa for a few days until she sorts out her papers but he takes advantage of the situation.

B.
MC is in a LOT of debt. Too much shopping, was never able to pay off her school loans or whatever. She's in trouble so she asks for an old friend of hers for his help. Could even be her father, stepfather or uncle.

C.
Doctor testing out a new brainwashing drug/technique on his female patient.

D.
Homeless girl finds a rich man to take her in.

E.
I'm open to other possibilities, especially if you want to throw in a fantastical/supernatural element to it, so let's discuss :)

Requirements:

As much as I like writing long posts, I am looking for something that is quick-paced. Can be a one shot story or a bit of a long term, depends on what we discuss but would like the posts to be more interactive... maybe around 2 paragraphs? That being said, no one-liners and I value QUALITY over quantity. Ideally, you can post once every day or any other day, but not longer than 3 days or week. This can definitely be smut heavy but would need a bit of story to it as well.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 04:55:21 pm by Dor »