Lovers, Rivals, Concepts - (MxF... probably?)

Started by Whispering Shadows, August 07, 2019, 11:41:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whispering Shadows

Quick note before I launch into my pitch - I normally play the M in MxF pairings, but that's not a hard stop. With the right inspiration I could be persuaded that it made more sense in another pairing.

So, with that said, my idea! Ideas? Multiple ideas, one story. :)

I want to do a story with two characters who are defined more by the 'concept' they represent than by their personal presence - i.e, something in these veins:
Life & Death
Love & Hate
War & Peace
Fire & Water
Winter & Summer

The way I envision it, these are gods, or elementals, or perhaps spirits - it COULD be mortals that REALLY lean into a role, but it'd have to be a hard lean. They are opposed to each other, but must also 'work together' for some reason. There is antagonism, but not violence against each other. Yet at the same time, the two know, or come to know, that noone understands them as much as their rival does.

This lays the foundation for 'love/lust', which in turn becomes the focus of the story as it rolls forward.

I'm open to lots of permutations and ideas! Let me know what you think, if you happen to be interested! I know it's a short posting, but thats because there is a lot of blank canvas to work with. Let's paint a masterpiece!
You can check out my ons\offs if you're curious!