Daltin's Den of Desires. Revamped, so come take a look. Prefer female writers.

Started by Daltin, August 06, 2019, 02:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daltin

The Wolf Den
     Greetings avid writers, I am here to welcome you to a place of creativity and sexuality. I enjoy writing, quite a lot. Large posts, ripe with details, dialogue, inner turmoil, allusion to the future, and anything else I can cram into these forum posts. Please, don't let this intimidate you. One of my favorite things is bringing scenes and characters to life for the pleasure of my partner. The range of things I am eager to write is quite diverse, from the most horrific gore, to sweet and romantic. I can craft more serious roles, however my preference typically leans to highly sexual ideas.

What to expect and what I prefer.

Biggest rule not to break I understand that life happens to all of us, oh trust me, I know. However if you want to engage me in roleplay, I enjoy open and active communication. It only gave  minute or two to respond to a message, let me know we are still engaged creatively and then continue with whatever else you are doing. This is my number one pet peeve, it is not a challenge to politely respond, even if you simply want to say you found something else that interests you more.

I am a soon to be single dad, I love my boys and being a father brings me enormous joy. They will come first, always. However, any time I get privacy, I will be on here communicating with you and feverishly working on my responses. My posts generally range between 600 and 1600 words, depending on what I am attempting to do. I will rarely play a single character because additional characters help to shape and form the world around us, as well as create consequences for actions. I try not to god-mode, however I will at times attempt to draw attention in my post, to a way I might enjoy your character responding and you have the choice to play along or take a different route.

Potential ideas

Original Ideas
Nyphos

Main focus here is on furries. This role will start and mostly focus on an enormous star ship that is actually a pleasure cruise. Instead of needing to travel across the galaxy to experience the most unique and interesting natural and cultural wonders the planets can offer, one company worked effortlessly to create a massive ship the size of a moon to house the most fascinating features of the planets. These features range from a Fuscia, bio luminescent ocean, and a culture from a planet who's breathable air causes females to be extremely horny especially when in heat. This unique feature has been pumped into a sealed off area for adults only, because such an environment has produced a planet where sex is the currency, law, and entertainment.

This role opens up especially fun kinks with robotic toys and anything else you might possible imagine.

Rebirth

Post apocalypse. This world can vary. I am familiar with games such as fallout which can be the basis for the world we are in. However, an idea I had is a world where furries are hunted down by humans, blamed for the state of the world. No where is safe for them except for one location that is a challenge to get to. The Farm. Here, furries are kept safe from all threats of the outside world, a pact that had been signed offering supplies to nearby humans, mostly food from the rich land they possessed and in turn, they get sanctuary. However, even in a place that offers protection from violent death has its own corruption and inner disturbances.

Time Corrupts Absolutely

This idea is a bit rougher then my other roles. The central idea here is a bit more story focused. Here, my character is an immortal, cursed with longevity for defying the gods in his duty to slay an ancient evil. Instead, he banished the beast to a realm outside of mortals, but this would not remove his threat permanently. Thus, he was cursed to live as long as the evil, so that when he returned, he would be there to finish what should have been completed ages ago. This evil, has not forgotten his face and all of its ire was focused on destroying his life. Upon its return, it has a vile fate for all of his descendants, one that will haunt the hero, but there might be a light in the darkness.

Fandom Inspired

Perversion of Infinity Stones

So, I imagine most people are familiar with the infinity stones, pretty challenging to have no idea given the incredibly popularity of the movies. Potential for devastation is well, complete and infinite. However, what if instead of a maniacal maniac, or a justice filled hero the stones fell to a normal person. A man who could handle there power, despite not understanding why. Or perhaps it is only one stone he manages to wield, the stones of reality. A young man, suddenly gifted with, in my opinion, the most powerful stone. But he doesn't want to dominate through might, his goals are far more personal and primal.

This role will contain transformation, likely in the form of body modifying, either himself or your characters depending on your willingness, breeding, love corrupting cum.

Azeroth, war is ending

WoW inspired role where a small group of rebels who no longer wish to fight from both sides of the coin come together and device a new path. A path of pleasure and desire. Choosing a single worgen champion, the combine technology and magic to transform him into a breeding beast, enormous genitals and corruptive seed to ravage the Queens of the Horde and bring them to heel.

Inspirational picture https://e621.net/post/show/1856640

And these area few of my favorite things

Now, most are familiar with my kinks, they are things I really, really enjoy in my roles. Not required, but the more open my partner is to my needs, the more eager I am to please:

Breeding
Large to Hyper breasts
Sexually powerful females
Adultery
Corrupting cum or milk
Giantess
Lactation, especially with a recent mother and all the details of engorgement
Useless condoms: Condoms that break due to the size of the male
Hyper cock and balls
Excessive cum
Stomach bloating
Furries