You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

April 10, 2021, 09:49:24 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Clearinghouse of Requests [F/F...]  (Read 711 times)

Offline KitteredgeTopic starter

Clearinghouse of Requests [F/F...]
« on: July 30, 2019, 03:03:30 pm »
Hi all --

I'll be including more down the line, but my plate is getting full and I'll be out of town next week. I did like this idea and wanted to throw it out there.

Basics: My posts are about 3-5 paragraphs long and I'd like the same. Smut is incredibly important and should be detailed, but it's meaningless to me if there's no character behind it. I don't mind taking our time to get to there, depending on the story. Detail, background, supporting NPCs, well-imagined situations, fun and interesting and literate writers are all appealing. Devotion to interiority and psychology, that sort of thing.

My posting rate is fairly quick this summer, a few days turnaround on average, but that should change in the fall.

Look at my O/O's for discussion of what appeals to me. This thread will be devoted to F/F games, however. Generally I am switchy, if anywhere, on the D/s spectrum. Really don't care to be dominant full-time and don't care to be submissive, either. Toy play is great, but it all depends on story. If it's a first love, tons of kissing and petting, if it's a different sort of thing, we can be more adventurous.

I do like faceclaims often.

Please don't reply here, use the PMs. Give me some real thoughts. This is collaboration and I'd love to hear what you have to say.

Name: What the Hell is Going On??

Scenario: Two girls fall in love. But so do their mothers. The first pair are high school friends or friends in college, but they've known each other for a while -- close enough for their parents to know each other -- and now their affection is breaking through. Maybe weren't best friends or anything -- but now? Wow. And... at the same time... their mothers are also falling for each other. Each couple is entirely unaware of what is going on with the other. Their canoodling, sneaking around, the rush and joy of attraction and love is distracting them, perhaps. Everyone's keeping their big secret until eventually, of course... Everything blows up and out into the open. Holy shit, Mom! Don't use that language with me, uh... young woman! What then?

Tone: Fun, slice of life-ish, with attention to logistics. How are they hiding? How are they finding their moments together? Some angst -- is this really who I am now?

Notes: Some complication in narrative is to be expected as we move back and forth between the couples. A degree of planning, too. I expect the straight-woman going gay theme could be rather strong, which I admit to liking quite a lot -- finally admitting this is what they want. I admit, also, to liking the cheating narrative, i.e. this is done behind the husbands' backs (if they are both still around). What happens when the iceberg overturns and we see what's been going on this entire time? One girl walking in on the mothers, that sort of thing?

Notion: This could be played as mother-daughter / mother-daughter romance (crossing thresholds), but I find this potentially less interesting (?) and definitely harder to pull off.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 09:01:48 pm by Kitteredge »