Looking for Roleplay partners (1x1)

Started by BlackmoonS, July 29, 2019, 10:39:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackmoonS

Hello and thank you for reading :)

Im looking for some roleplay partners. I have yet to be accepted but Im hoping soon I will be. I am a little shy at first so its hard for me to make posts. My grammar is alittle bad but Ill try my best. I like to reply with 1 or 2 paragraphs but if I do reply short Im sorry in advanced. Im often busy throughout the day. Sometimes Ill forget to reply so If you see im on just shoot me a pm :) That is if I get accepted?

I have a couple Main OCs that I use for roleplays but I love to use my imagination to create new characters. I can create whatever kind o character(s) that suit our topic(s). I do prefer to roleplay as female gender but if willing to work with me Ill work with you.  I dont mind playing fxf fxm mxf but I will not roleplay MxM. No Im not judging, love is love we are all unique and wonderful people. Thats just my preference.

Topics Id like to roleplay include anything you can think of. Some examples being Supernatural (not the tv show but I wouldnt mind), fantasy, mythical, legends. I've roleplayed as animals, furries, and humans. I will not do Animal human romance topics unless its like a werewolf or Shapeshifter.

Im not use to the codes used on this site so at the moment I wont be able to make my posts fancy.

If you have any questions just post them below Ill be glad to answer :)

BlackmoonS

Please delete this post as its not allowed Im not accepted yet
Quote from: BlackmoonS on July 29, 2019, 10:39:03 AM
Hello and thank you for reading :)

Im looking for some roleplay partners. I have yet to be accepted but Im hoping soon I will be. I am a little shy at first so its hard for me to make posts. My grammar is alittle bad but Ill try my best. I like to reply with 1 or 2 paragraphs but if I do reply short Im sorry in advanced. Im often busy throughout the day. Sometimes Ill forget to reply so If you see im on just shoot me a pm :) That is if I get accepted?

I have a couple Main OCs that I use for roleplays but I love to use my imagination to create new characters. I can create whatever kind o character(s) that suit our topic(s). I do prefer to roleplay as female gender but if willing to work with me Ill work with you.  I dont mind playing fxf fxm mxf but I will not roleplay MxM. No Im not judging, love is love we are all unique and wonderful people. Thats just my preference.

Topics Id like to roleplay include anything you can think of. Some examples being Supernatural (not the tv show but I wouldnt mind), fantasy, mythical, legends. I've roleplayed as animals, furries, and humans. I will not do Animal human romance topics unless its like a werewolf or Shapeshifter.

Im not use to the codes used on this site so at the moment I wont be able to make my posts fancy.

If you have any questions just post them below Ill be glad to answer :)