You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 24, 2020, 12:08:13 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Recommended Reading
Awesome stories by equally awesome Elliquians

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Where are the Lesbians? Story Partner Wanted F x F only  (Read 379 times)

Offline Butterfly95Topic starter

Where are the Lesbians? Story Partner Wanted F x F only
« on: July 26, 2019, 08:08:43 AM »

I sit here for hours reading dozens of 'story partner' requests (I even respond to some) but it appears that true lesbians are about as rare as hen's teeth on here!  Surely there must be SOME here?

I am a 24 year old lesbian living in the UK.  I am also submissive by nature and prefer to write as such.

So what am I looking for?  In no particular order as all are equally important to me:

1.  Genuine lesbians!
2.  Lesbians who are seeking to write with another lesbian.
3.  People who can write a minimum of two (and preferably more) paragraphs AT LEAST every 2 or 3 days.  I personally will give you a guarantee that I will write as much as you wish EVERY day except in exceptional circumstances beyond my control.
4.  People who will contribute to creating the theme we will write about, and some parameters for the characters before we begin to write.

My theme ideas are somewhat dictated by the facts that I am a lesbian and submissive.  I also have a major preference for the real world, present day with believable characters.  The following list makes me tingle and gets the creative juices flowing but feel free to contribute others if you have something that you are longing to write.  All characters are obviously female.  The character I would prefer to write is in CAPITAL letters.

1.  Teacher x STUDENT  (would be happy to be a submissive teacher if someone wanted to write a dominant student)
2.  Hypnotherapist x PATIENT
3.  Doctor x PATIENT
4.  Boss x SECRETARY
5.  Rich Bitch x MAID
6.  Student x LIBRARIAN (happy to reverse roles)
7.  Girl gang leader x KIDNAP VICTIM

I think that is enough to give you a general idea but please throw in any other themes that appeal to you.

You can access my O/O's via the link below or you can contact me for access to my F-List.

Thanks for at least taking the time to read this and I hope I will hear from you soon - I am bored and want to get back to writing!

Butterfly

« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 05:19:13 PM by Butterfly95 »