You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 27, 2020, 06:01:25 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Last Crusade [Fantasy][M seeking F]  (Read 345 times)

Offline Moon Hound HatiTopic starter

The Last Crusade [Fantasy][M seeking F]
« on: July 20, 2019, 05:48:02 PM »
   Hello and welcome to my latest request thread! First of all, take a moment to read my O/O's, preferably the other one too, to see if we're compatible on at least a few areas. Not everything in there needs to be a kink of your own, per se, but it's always nice to know where we both stand. I'm seeking someone to play the female in the idea found below.

Oh, and please send a PM and NOT POST HERE!

The Last Crusade

At the dawn of a new age, an old god threatens to fall by the hands of another and its followers. Once the god had many places of worship and was worshipped by many. Now but a loyal few remain. A young maiden is called upon by the god to bring him onto deliverance so that the flame might burn anew and the world could worship him and his miracles. She is given his banner, to journey to the lost hall of gods with it, and plant it at its alter. But the journey is long and perilous, holding many dangers, both seen and unseen, of man and monster alike. The maiden requires aid, but the god's soldiers, his templar, are gone. They have either died at the hands of the enemy or deserted. Just a single one remains, living in hiding. The maiden seeks him out, to plead for his help and call upon his sacred oaths.