You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 25, 2020, 10:04:13 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Be a friend!
Recommend a writer

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Classroom Experiment - Seeking F - Doms and subs welcome  (Read 1121 times)

Offline StaticShockTopic starter

“The Stanford Prison Experiment (SPE) was a social psychology experiment that attempted to investigate the psychological effects of perceived power, focusing on the struggle between prisoners and prison officers. It was conducted at Stanford University on the days of August 14–20, 1971, by a research group led by psychology professor Philip Zimbardo using college students. In the study, volunteers were randomly assigned to be either "guards" or "prisoners" in a mock prison.” – First line in the Wikipedia article

I have thought of a reimagining of the experiment in the modern day. In the original experiment, it was all male, but this one will be all female, and instead of a prison, it will be in a school setting. The “prisoners” and “guards,” will be “teachers” and “students” respectively. The roles are randomly assigned, and students are required to follow any instructions given to them by their teacher.

I have a list of characters each with unique personalities and motivations that have agreed to participate in the experiment. The last one is your own custom character that you will be controlling. I will roleplay all of the others.

The participants meet at a facility where they ride a bus to the experiment location. There is an orientation where the participants are assigned dorms and given their class schedules. Upon entering the dorm, each participant changes into a black one piece suit with a zipper in front like something Catwoman would wear, but the sleeves end at the elbow. All personal possessions and clothing are put into a bag which is taken to another location to prevent experiment contamination. Teachers and students have the same suit, but teachers have a red band across the waist.

In the original experiment, the “guards” began to power trip and took advantage of the other prisoners. The same thing will happen in this experiment with the teachers taking advantage of the students, and how exactly the teacher abuses the students are entirely up to the teachers.

Some examples of abuse include but are not limited to:
- Strip teasing
- Masturbation
- Public humiliation
- ENF
- Sexual abuse

If you choose to be a teacher, I will send you a list of all of the participants.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 09:12:50 AM by StaticShock »

Re: The Classroom Experiment - Seeking F - Doms and subs welcome
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2019, 05:21:01 AM »
My current partner disappeared so I’m looking for another.

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2020, 09:37:53 AM »
Looking for new partners

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2020, 06:38:14 PM »
Looking for another partner

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2020, 01:35:35 AM »
Looking for yet another partner