You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 12, 2019, 11:05:13 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Writing Isn't for the Faint of Heart  (Read 394 times)

Offline FlowerTopic starter

Writing Isn't for the Faint of Heart
« on: July 11, 2019, 03:03:39 PM »
And despite that, here I am.

Welcome, friendly stranger, to one of my corners of Elliquiy.

Even if we might not fit together as writing partners, we might still enjoy each other's company. Don't ever hesitate to speak with me. <3

Re: Writing Isn't for the Faint of Heart
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2019, 03:04:02 PM »
About the Writer

I'm a black, thirty year old, married writer. I'm in the CST time zone, if that's important to you. I consider myself introverted but I can be quite outgoing with people I consider my friends. I love music, anime, Netflix originals and more. Foreign TV shows/movies are a guilty pleasure of mine. So much drama. Food for my soul. I used to consider myself a dog person but now I can't decide if I like dogs or cats more.

Writing is my addiction. I love it. Lately, it's been harder than in the past but it's still a love of mine. I'm the type of writer who overthinks each word. The words do not flow from my fingers. I often delete more than I write. I'm trying to get out of that habit but it's a work in progress.

• Posting Schedule: I have no idea when I'll write.
  • On Smut: I enjoy smut. I sometimes go through phases where I get an itch for a downright filthy one shot. That said, sometimes it's hard to write it. Just know that I like it in small doses (most of the time) and take longer to write it.
  • Types of Partners Desired: Anyone is welcomed here. I want your brain. Your real life gender is irrelevant to me. I prefer partners who write in past tense and third person. First person is perfectly fine in character thoughts.
  • Where I Write: I will write on Elliquiy forums or off-site. I tend to prefer Gmail or Discord for off-site stories. I'm open to other mediums though.
  • Characters I Play: I can write male or female characters. My characters are straight more times than not. I am also pickier with my male roles.
  • Post Length: I can post a lot or I can post a little. It depends on where we are in the story. While I do value quality over quantity, I rather not have a story of just one-liners.

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2019, 03:04:26 PM »
This is a loose reference. Not all of these need to be featured in a story but the ones present need to make sense. Also, I often make exceptions if it works within story progression.

Yes

• Pictures/Gifs in Roleplays: I prefer it if my partner selected a  type of picture representation for their character. I don't like pictures of regular people. Meaning, if it looks like you snagged someone's personal picture from Facebook, I will not be pleased and will ask you to pick another person. Sometimes, I will include a sort of picture heading in each of my posts while other times I will only include it in the first one. SFW pictures are again preferred since sometimes I browse Elliquiy at work or other public places. I usually link other types of pictures such as what my character is wearing or a setting picture if I find it. Don't worry! I will not have a thousand links in my posts. I try to keep my inclusion of them to a minimum and I would like the same from my partner.
  • Diversity:  The world is filled with a lot of similarities but there are differences too. I enjoy writing people of color (PoC) within my stories. I look through through those face claims first when searching for character inspiration. I don't mind writing other races either! In fact, I am happy too. However, if you would have an issue with me using a PoC, either as an NPC or main character, I would rather not write with you.
  • Spontaneity:  Surprise me! Don't be afraid to go out on a limb...within reason. I am pretty laid back so I will not drop our roleplay. If I don't like something, I'll tell you and we can work out a solution we are both happy with.
  • Fade to Black : Smut scenes are great but I don't like them all of the time. When I'm just not feeling it anymore, sometimes I will request that we fade from the intimate scene and get back to the plot.
  • Drama:  I really, really love drama in my roleplays. A lot of my characters have tragic pasts. My partner would need roll with the punches and maybe even return them because it's boring for me to play submissive characters with no backbone. It's also boring for me to write the perfect couple. I need hellfire dammit! Now, this does not need to happen all of the time. As with all things, too much of something lessens its appeal.
  • One on Ones:  I really love one on ones. Building a story with a person and watching our characters evolving together! Most of the time, a friend is made in the process.
  • Humor: Make me laugh. It is one of the greatest gifts you can give a person and I will like you ten times more for it.
  • Low (Modern) Fantasy:  A good example of this genre, for me, would be the television show, Supernatural. I write these types of stories most because they are so much fun!
  • Fandom Settings:  All the hard building work is done for us.
  • Superheroes: I like playing superheroes! I haven't done it in a while but my interest has not waned. I should warn that I don't like playing canons like Storm, Thor, or any of those awesome creations. I don't feel like I can do them justice so I rather just make my original character.
  • Spelling/Grammar:  While I do not require for my writing partner to be an absolute whiz, I do need for their posts to be readable. I like to believe I give my partners around about the same.
  • Mythology:  Admittedly, I have a bit of a weakness for mythology. While I am most familiar with Greek myths, I am more than happy to explore others. Stories that entice me are mortals falling in love with gods. Recreating a romance between gods such as Hades or Persephone. Or defining the reason why a god might be perceived as something such as why Zeus is seen as a cheater or what not.

Biting   Breast/Nipple Play   Choking   Consensual sex
Cuddling   Double Penetration   Face-Sitting   Beards
Gags   Hair Pulling   Knotting   Leash & Collar
Master/Slave   Master/Pet   Masturbation   Multiple Orgasms
Multiple Partners   Non-consensual sex   Photography/Videotaping   Pet Play
Sadism/Masochism   Scratching   Toys   Spanking
Voyeurism   3+ Penetration   Aftercare   Age Differences
Age Play   Anal Sex   Anal Virginity   Ballbusting
Barbed cocks   Begging   Blindfolds   Bloodplay
Breeding   Caging   Chastity   Clit Play
Clothed sex   Coercion/Blackmail   Cunnilingus (giving)    Cunnilingus (receiving)
Dating   Degradation   Discipline/Reinforcement   Dub-Con
Exhibitionism   Face Fucking   Face Slapping   Fellatio
Fingering   Flogging/Whipping   Foreplay   Hand jobs
Mind control   Ice   Kissing   Large Breasts
Large Cock   Licking   Older characters   Oral Sex
Physical Restraints/Denial   Public Humiliation   Risk of Pregnancy   Smoking
Squirting   Strip Tease   Swallowing   Teasing
Throat Penetration   Vanilla Sex

Maybe

• Westerns: Westerns are a tricky category. As such, it really depends if I’d enjoy writing them or not. I like the idea of rural setting in modern times. I’m not sure if that’s what someone might consider a western. I also really love Westworld. The grittiness of the characters and such. It really just depends with this one.
  • Smut Centered: There are times where I enjoy a full out smut fest. Those moods are few and in between. Also, when it does happen, those moods don’t last long.
  • System Roleplays: I’ve been wanting to try a system game for the longest. It just hasn’t happened yet. If you are looking to write one with me, whether if in a 1v1 or group game, you will need to be patient. I have no experience with it other than a few brief games and watching Critical Role every week.
  • Historical Settings: Again, like with Westerns, it really depends with this category. Don’t get me wrong. I absolutely adore period pieces. I’m constantly searching for one to watch on Netflix. They’re just so hard and my confidence in writing them is pretty shaky.
  • Apocalyptic Settings: I don't mind these types of games. I will usually take a peek at group games with this setting but I have never ventured to do a story in a one on one setting. Doesn't mean I am not opened to it though.
  • Sci-Fi/Futuristic Settings: I tend to suck at these but I'm willing to make an effort for a good story.
  • High Fantasy Settings: Let's deep dive into the fantasy world!
  • Character Death: If it serves the plot, I’ll do it. Must be discussed beforehand.
  • Canon Characters: I'll do it if given a good reason.

Anal Training   Aphrodisiacs   Body Hair   Branding
Breath Control   Burning   Cervical Penetration   Cock Slapping
Condoms   Ear Play   Enemas   Felching
Food Play   Forced Incest   Forced Nudity   Gangbangs
Gaping   Gender Transformation   Incest   Instant Hookups
Lactation   Menses   Nonsexual Pain   Orgasm Control/Denial
Pegging   Polyamory    Pregnancy   Pubic Hair
Prostate Play   Breast/Nipple Play   Rimming   Wax Play

No

• Group Games: My opinion of group games has changed a bit throughout the years. I think I'm done with them.
  • Horror: I suck at this.
  • Action: I suck even more at this.
  • School Settings: A bit tired of this. I think I'd prefer being a professor rather than a student if I bothered with it.

Anal Fisting   Ass to Mouth   Ass to Pussy   Bathroom Control
Bimbofication   Bukkake   Cock/Ball Smothering   Creampie
Crossdressing   Cuckolding   Choking   Femboys
Foot Play   Frotting   Necrophila   Racism
Scat   Stomach Bulding   Suspension Play   Tentacles
Vomiting

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2019, 03:04:53 PM »
Fandoms I Like

Misfits [Nathan, Simon]
Once Upon a Time [The Evil Queen, Rumpelstiltskin, Captain Hook]
Doctor Who [Matt Smith x Original Character]
Elfin Lied [Original Characters]
Inuyasha [Sesshomaru x Rin]
Fate/Stay Night [Rin Tohsaka, Shirou Emiya, Gilgamesh, Archer, Lancer]
Orphan Black [Original Characters]
Sense 8 [Original Characters]
Akame ga Kill [Esdeath, Akame, Wave, Mine]
Charmed [Phoebe x Cole | Charmed ones Children and OC]
Divergent [Original Characters]
Spartacus [Original Characters]
Scandal [Jake Ballard x Original Character]
The 100 [Original Characters]
Merlin [Merlin x Morgana]
Jacqueline Carey's  Kushiel series [Original Characters]
Lora Leigh Breeds [Original Characters]
Lost girl [Tasmin, Kenzi, Dyson]
Between [Ronnie]
Hemlock Grove [Roman, Peter]
Kiznaiver [Chidori, Tenga, Nico, Honoko]
Game of Thrones  [Ramsey, Jon Snow, Khal Drogo, Little Finger, Sansa, Rob Stark]
Lords of the Underworld  [Torin, Strider, Paris, Gideon, Sabin, Reyes]
Westworld  [Original or Canon Characters]
Zootopia [Original or Canon Characters]
Altered carbon [Original or Canon Characters]
Godless [Original Characters]
The Devil is a Part Timer [Original Characters]
X-Men [Original or Canon Characters]
Trueblood [Original or Canon Characters]
Harry Potter [Original or Canon Characters]
World of Warcraft  [Original Characters]
Pokemon  [Original Characters]
Sailor Moon  [Original Characters]
Jurassic Park Inspired  [Original Characters]
Divergent  [Original Characters]
Charmed  [Original Characters]
Hunger Games  [Original Characters]
Lucifer  [Original or Canon Characters]
Elfen Lied [Original Characters]
Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress  [Original Characters]
Handmaid's Tale [Original or Canon Characters]
Dragon Prince [Original Characters]
The Adventures of Sabrina [Original or Canon Characters]
Kakegurui [Original or Canon Characters]
Punisher [Frank x Karen]
Sirens [Original Characters]
Penny Dreadful  [Original or Canon Characters]
Castlevania  [Original or Canon Characters]
Frontier  [Original or Canon Characters]
Rosewell [Original Characters]
Umbrella Academy  [Original or Canon Characters]
Outlander [Original Characters]
Black Mirror [Original Characters]
« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 02:22:40 PM by Flower »

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2019, 03:05:14 PM »

Stripped Bare

Desired Roles

Wife x Husband
Guardian x Handmaid
Husband x Handmaid taken
Martha x Husband
Aunt x Handmaid
Wife x Handmaid

I'm willing to write either on or offsite.

This will be extreme so you must be okay with possible rape, mutilation, and so forth. <3

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2019, 03:05:33 PM »

Nothing Left But Hatred

Wife x Husband

From their first meeting, they didn't connect well.

He was the life of the party, prone to drunken nights spent with his friends and partying with models. His family hoped he'd grow out of it. After all, everyone has their wild years.

She valued her privacy and spent the bulk of her time/energy pouring into her research. Her work is highly regarded in academia and has paved the path for certain important discussions or maybe inventions to be made for the general public.

Despite their differences, a match was made between them.

And here they are, in a loveless marriage. What happened? Can their marriage be fixed?

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2019, 03:05:52 PM »

Two Wrongs

Drug Dealer x Buyer

I'd like to explore the complicated relationship between the two ^ folks listed above. I'd like for them to go through stages of being just impersonal to friends to lovers to broken up and so forth. I'd like for their bad habits to at first become worse due to them somewhat enabling each other but to eventually find a way to overcome their troubles together.

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2019, 03:06:13 PM »

Tradition and Progress

I've always enjoyed shows like Downton Abbey and Upstairs Downstairs. I don't believe writing historicals is my strongest writing point but the desire has yet to diminish. I am willing to give it a good old fashioned try if I have an understanding and patient partner. For this, I do believe I'd take most pleasure of my partner and myself played multiple characters. Just to bring the household to life. We could frame it around some drastic circumstance and write out our characters' reaction to it.

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2019, 07:46:46 AM »

Rebirth

Dragon x Bride
Dragon x Groom

Inspiration Drawn from I am Dragon

Before, there was no time, no earth, no dust, nothing
All was forgotten.
What falsify became verity.
The river froze into nothingness.
Time is a fast-flowing river.
It spares no one.
The bride awaits her bridegroom
as she awaits her destiny.
She is clad in white
as if dressed in a shroud.
Eternal peace will come for her.
The wedding bell tolls.
Take her away! Take her away!
Come! Come for her!
The young maiden is yours for ethernity

Each year, a ceremony is performed by a coalition of villages to appease the dragon. It is their hope that the sacrifice will keep their lands safe from flame and destruction. A song is sung, summoning the feared creature. From the girls presented, it takes its bride and flies away to lands unknown. One year, a bride is taken but her groom does not permit grief and fear to assail him. Instead, he hunts after said dragon and slays the creature. Regrettably, he does not arrive fast enough to rescue his bride. No dragons have been seen since. Years go by. At first, people are cautious about the song, not saying a word. However, time lessens their fears and one matched pair decide to sing the song in order to honor their old roots and the hero who liberated them.

This plot was originally a historical story. I'm willing to set it in a modern setting though.