You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 23, 2020, 06:03:25 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Beauty looking for her Beast  (Read 103 times)

Offline AngelicFaithTopic starter

• The little adorable one with a dark side
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: In your heart, whispering softly to your soul, slowly becoming a part of you
  • I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Beauty looking for her Beast
« on: September 08, 2020, 06:46:29 AM »
Beauty looking for her Beast

I am currently craving a Beauty and the Beast inspired roleplay. A craving that desperately needs scratched.
I am looking for someone to play the role of Beast. It doesn't matter to me which gender you are or (don't) identify with in real life, as long as the Beast is a male.

Feel free to check my O/O page to see if we match, and my roleplay history to see examples of my writing.

Now, on to the story ideas...

Our Beast can be the traditional beast, or the Beast can be more of a metaphor. There could be a curse, or perhaps there is no curse at all. I am very open to ideas. One thing I would very much like to play a part in the story, is our beauty getting captured, and that the Beast wants to breed her. (I mean, why else would the Beast have captured her if not to take and claim and breed her?)
I would also very much enjoy the dynamic you see in the story: they don't get along at first, but then they start growing closer to each other. So a rebelling and resisting beauty at first, but falling for him after all. The Beast conquering her. (And not all conquest is physical).

This could become a more worked out roleplay, or we could do a one shot.

Either way, I'd love to hear from you if you're interested!