You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 20, 2020, 02:54:07 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for partners for a few story ideas (All welcome)  (Read 284 times)

Online BlinkinTopic starter

• Court Jester extraordinaire!
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • I try to be good, but it's such hard work!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Looking for partners for a few story ideas (All welcome)
« on: July 09, 2019, 04:21:46 AM »
Standard Disclaimer

The gender of the player and that of the character has no relation to the other. If you are a male wishing to play a female, a female wishing to play a male or a wolf wishing to play a sheep, it has no impact on my willingness to write/roleplay with you at all.

These are a few story concepts that I'm really wanting to write with a compatible partner. The concepts have been left intentionally vague so that my partner and I can flesh out something that we both want to write.

Becoming a hotwife

A married couple recently decided that their flagging sex life needs some spicing up. After some consideration, they select someone to join them in the marriage bed. The problem is, she likes it so much that she wants to have more, without her husband in the bed.

The Kiss

Two students who would not ordinarily move in the same circles find themselves on a date. While the date is pleasant, even fun for both, when the night is over, a light peck on the cheek misses it mark by a couple of inches; suddenly their sharing a kiss that leaves both of them dazed and confused. Do they dare try another and find out that they may have more between them than a shared taste in(insert subject)?

[/spoiler=The Morning After]

When two siblings wake up to find themselves in bed and only hazy memories of the night before, it's clear that they have been intimate. The question is, what do they do after the fact? Follow their hearts or try to forget the mind-blowing sex that they had?
[/spoiler]

Obsession
Note: In this one, I would prefer to play the female role.

She's been into him for a long time, to an unhealthy degree. She seems normal, but she's running on the jagged edge when she's obsessed with him and will stop at nothing to have him. Even if he is her gym teacher! But, what will happen when someone else steps into the picture?

Those are the big ones at the moment. I'm looking for a partner who can communicate and work with me to create compelling characters in a long term story. If any of them appeal to you, drop me a PM with some ideas on what you are looking for in the partnership.

Blinkin