You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

February 27, 2021, 03:58:30 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for a partner (MXM, MXF)  (Read 457 times)

Offline CalmayTopic starter

Looking for a partner (MXM, MXF)
« on: July 08, 2019, 10:46:25 pm »
Hello and welcome to my thread.

Some things about me that you should know. I am mainly interested in fantasy roleplay, but a good plot can sway me to do an different genre. I typically write two to three paragraphs per post. I roleplay in third person. I don't have a particular smut to plot ratio that i prefer. In general I am very open and if I do I have a problem i will tell you.

What I am looking for. I am looking for a partner that is willing to work on a plot with. If you have an idea that you would like to do feel free to message me and we can discuss.

-Current Ideas -

The Sacrifice.

This is just a general idea I have right an would love to build on it with someone.So the idea is that in this world (not sure if it should be a high fantasy or just the fantastical hiding amount the modern day) a sacrifice is presented to the 'gods' when ever they demand it. Sometimes it a year sometimes more. YC has been selected as the sacrifice this time. Unwilling or not YC if forced to participate. To their surprise they find that the 'god' that demanded the sacrifice this time of the being that they saved a year ago.

I can see this going different directions based on the setting.

The Fifth Hero

For as long as The Church of The Blue Flame existed there had been the five races, humans, elves, dwarves, dragons, and vampires. While there were issues the races always found a way to coexist. It would not be until the arrival of the Demon race that the balance truly shifted. It was at this time that all the races banded together and used their skills to create the five holy weapons. Five hero's, one from each race, worked together and defeated the demons. This balance would continue for generation ad the demons would never be fully wiped out. That was until the great calamity. According to the church documents the vampire race was lost along with the holy weapon. With a race gone the remaining races managed to keep the demons contained to a portion of the continent, but nothing more. Soon the people forgot about the vampires and they became text in a history book.

The truth was that the vampires did not parish, they found themselves an another land with no way back. They were lucky enough that some humans were also brought along. They built a new home in that land forgetting the old teachings and making their own.

In the present. The demon lord has resurfaced and the four heroes have set off to seal the king as they did not have the power to defeat him. A young vampire finds this holy blade hidden in the palace. Upon being selected by the blade he finds himself in an unknown land. Little did he know it was the land of his ancestors. Due to some unfortunate mistake an misunderstandings he find himself in a silver cage in a salve market mistaken for a demon.

This is where a dragon, hero or not, find the vampire. He figures out that what was in cage was a vampire and buys him.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 10:22:06 pm by Calmay »

Offline CalmayTopic starter

Re: Looking for a partner (MXM, MXF)
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2019, 05:31:34 pm »
The Phone App

Two friends were living together, each had their own girlfriends and office jobs. One day an app appears on one of the phones and sends a weird request. 'Kiss the person next to you.' At the time the only two people that were home were home were the friends.

I was thinking that both of them would get the app on the phone and could not find a way to remove it. It would only work when they do the assigned task to each other unless otherwise stated. We would be the ones controlling what the other person app says.

If you are interested please pm to discuss