The Shattered World [NC, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, VR]

Started by TheVillain, July 07, 2019, 05:09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tobisquestion

This sounds awesome, you still accepting players? I'm a DM for 5e offline so I'll get thinking about a character I'd like to play.
Character images inspiration: Female - Male

TheVillain

As of now, yes. We'll figure out any finesse that needs to be done later.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

tobisquestion

Boso Havrock

Real Player Basics
Legal Name: Raoul Quiros
Short Bio: Raoul is a convicted thief, gang member and rapist. He is currently serving a twelve year sentence. His violent tendencies stem from the need for power and self-edification. He is well educated, eloquent and intelligent, but his family tried to funnel him down a particular route that made him feel like he had not control over his life. Instead, he took another path, and ended up behind bars. Since he found out about the Shattered World game, he saw an opportunity to experience freedom even before his sentence was up. He started behaving himself, doing extra work, gaining every boon and privilege it was possible to get inside prison. Including, eventually, the right to a little privacy to get online with a VR set. Within the game, his sole intention is clear - become the leader of a warring clan and inflict abject misery on as many people as possible. Even if it means beguiling, befriending and using a few people along the way.

Character Description
Height: 5’11”
Weight: 195lbs
Species: Hobgoblin
General Appearance: The picture to the left is the lankiest hobgoblin I could find, but Boso wears chainmail and uses a halberd. Boso is fairly lithe and wiry for a hobgobling, but every one of his limbs is like a rubber band ready to snap. His dark eye glower with evil and his hair is greying from age, experience and hatred.

Character Info

Class: Paladin of Conquest
Level: 5
Class Features: Divine Sense, Lay on Hands, Great Weapon Fighting, Divine Smite, Divine Health, Channel Divinity (Guided Strike/Conquering Presence), Feat: Polearm Master
Attack/Defense: Attack - Good. Defense - Average
Equipment: Halberd, Morningstar, Chainmail, Dagger, Torn piece of an old clan banner, Torch, Tinderbox, Waterskin, Dice Set

Implant/Kink Info

Pain/Pleasure: 10 / 10
Specific Kinks: Force nakedness/humiliation, non-con, rough sex, breastplay (titfucking, etc), domination, gangbang
Character images inspiration: Female - Male