Seeking for partner for new games

Started by Velvetunderground, June 29, 2019, 06:46:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Velvetunderground

Hello there, and welcome to my thread. I will make this pretty easy and simple, with all the infos you need to know if interested.

Me:
I have a great experience in roleplay but live in Europe. My english is very good, but not perfect. Little mistakes here and there, but hopefully you still can understand what I'm writing. If not, I won't be offended if you send me a message asking about something I have written.
I play male characters only.
I work full time, but I always try to send out replies within few days, usually 2 or 3. Most likely I reply within the day. Just give me something to work with.
I don't like to plot alone. The answer I usually get when I ask about plot, "whetever you like", or whatever on that line, makes my interest instantly drop. Am I going to play alone? Please, put some effort into what we are for.
I like heavy, dramatic plots. My stories are usually filled up with every dark theme you can think of: violence of all kind, drugs abuse, torture, prostitution... Just nothing related to furries and/or animals in general.
I'm totally fine with multiple characters, because I find it kind of boring to use just two characters in the whole story. I don't require you to play 34 characters, just a couple each.
Not a fan of character sheets, it just takes away all the curiosity I have. Just like happens in books and movies, I like to get to know the characters through the story. I will, however, give you a basic informations sheet and a picture, if you require it.
PLEASE, ATTENTION:
Do not drop our plot and disappear for no reason. If you get bored or something, please tell me. We can change things up, or if you really feel like droppig just say so.

The settings I like:
70s 80s or 90s or Modern Times (preference)
Late '800 early '900

What I'd like to write about (the bold is the role I'd like to have). remember these are just pairings and random ideas, we will discuss something more together , if interested.

Will add more pairings soon, but if you have a specific plot (related to the settings I listed before or not) that you'd like to try, please PM me.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

StepParent x Son (incest and sexual abuse based. A bit weird, I know, we can discuss it together of interested.)
Kidnapping scene
Slave/Master (could be related to the kidnapping scene mentioned before. Kinks and details to discuss.)
Prostitute x Drug addict (details discussed via PMs if you are interested)
Rockstars (includes very dark themes such as eating disorders, suicide attempts, drugs, self harm, abuse and violence in general. PM me for more details of interested)
Discipline (could be related to a slave x master plot.)
Forced feminization
CURRENT CRAVINGs: kidnapping scene, age gaps, abuse, prostitution, slavery.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

DARK series - part 2 (Netflix)
A rough idea; thinking about a possible spin off, focusing on what could have happened to Jonas Kahnwald in 1921, when rescued by the two farmers and brought to Erna's. Could turn out being a much more "twisted" place.

PM me if interested in any of those!

Thank you.