Azy's Toy Box

Started by Azyriel, June 26, 2019, 02:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azyriel

Welcome to Azy’s Toy Box!

I've been away for a long time due to some unexpected RL issues and hoping to find a story or partner to ease my way back into writing, so be gentle.. or not.  >:) With that in mind I just revamped my older idea thread and O/O's for a start.

First things first, here is my Azy's O/O's thread. Feel free to poke around in there as well. I will say however, that if you are interested in something that isn't listed, please ask. If it isn't on my GINORMOUS list of 3 “No-No’s” then I'm probably game to try it at the very least. Note, I don't discriminate against my writing partners for any reason so anyone is welcome to message. 

Pairings

For pairings, I like all the classics of course. The ones I’ve listed below are just a few of my favorites. Either character can be male, female, futa, trans, or even monster in most cases, just tell me what you're craving!

Student/Teacher (or other school employee)
Boss/Employee
Master / Slave
Bodyguard/ The protected
Babysitter/Parent
Parent/Child’s friend or significant other
Master/apprentice

Specific Shenanigans

These are a few of the basic plot bunnies I've been tossing around. (I know, you’re asking yourself, what kind of a monster tosses bunnies, am I right?!) I will continue to update these as they come to me. Please note that while I list my pairings as M/F and cast myself in the submissive roles below, I am flexible with changing any of that. Any gender pairing or role will work for me in any of these ideas. There is lots of wiggle room with these to fit in just about any themes my partner and I are interested in. Also, all of them lend themselves nicely to the power exchange of a D/s relationship if that is your desire.

The Would-be King

Your character is an assassin sent to kidnap the princess, (my character) for your father who intends to forcibly marry her, get her pregnant and claim her throne for himself. During the long journey back to him however, the love/hate relationship with your captive is creating some serious sexual tension and you're not sure if you want to strangle her or well.. you get the idea. So, will you decide to take her to your father as you’ve promised, or will you decide to challenge him and keep her for yourself? I actually have quite a few more detailed ideas for this plot, but a) I’d like to see what my partner would like to add or change if anything, and b) I don’t want to post any spoilers!! Obviously, this plot lends itself to pretty much any setting/ race/ genders or sexual themes, so we can hash out what exactly we’d like in it as we go.

Master/Apprentice

More of a plot bunny, than an actual plot at this point.  I love the Kushiel’s book series and have just recently finished rereading the first few books for the millionth time, so they’ve been heavy on my mind. I'm toying with the idea of a “master of spies” type character who takes on an apprentice and trains them as a courtesan, spy, and possibly assassin. Together they would have the ability to affect change in the world around them, manipulate governments and or royal regimes, or just get filthy rich and cause all around mischief via blackmailing the rich folk. The possibilities are endless and would fit as a one on one game or a group game. This plot bunny lends itself to millions of situations full of action, intrigue, blackmail, and if course lots of sex! The two could have a strictly business type relationship or it could just as easily turn romantic

Succubus/or any monster really

This one is also little more than a rough idea at the moment.  Nevertheless, here you go! My character has been cursed to live out eternity as a succubus feeding off the sexual energy of others during orgasm, slowly killing them in the process. She has grown tired and lonely, unable to form any lasting attachments to any living thing. The weight of all the deaths she's caused over the centuries has also begun to take its toll and she has decided to just stop eating.  You character would find her weak and half dead from starvation. From there we could do just about anything!

1. We can go the romance way and you're a good Samaritan who takes her off somewhere to nurse her back to health not knowing what she truly is. This could lead to a few accidental feedings, maybe even a budding relationship of sorts. She has a desperate fear of you finding out what a monster she is or of accidentally hurting you. She'd try to keep from feeding on your character at any cost, thus making herself weaker.

2. This could also go the not so romantic route where you drag this hot knocked out chick back to your house thinking she’ll be an easy time and well, get what you deserve when she finally wakes up starving…. rightfully so you bastard! *noms* This one would also lend itself well to a one-shot.

That's it for now. Please send a PM if any of these caught your eye. I look forward to meeting and writing with some of you!