Request for a bit of naughty fun

Started by ShadowedScreams, February 17, 2009, 01:34:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowedScreams

Just a pull of randomness off my ons and offs.... If you think you can put this together for something, send me a message. For details on the below, check my on/off thread.

Abusive
Exotic Races
Virgin
Slave
Forced/Nonconsentual

If you happen to have a better combo you wanna try, let me know.  ;)
Ever wonder what seahorse tastes like?

I'm sick of playing by the rules of someone else's game...

Some things I cannot change, but till I try I'll never know.

ShadowedScreams

As a notation I forgot to add:

I want plot for this, please!

I'll happily play source material base for any of the above, so long as it can fit.
Ever wonder what seahorse tastes like?

I'm sick of playing by the rules of someone else's game...

Some things I cannot change, but till I try I'll never know.

Dingo

The Stranger's Toy

It was already getting late in the afternoon, the sun was setting at the trees were casting huge shadows over the path she had to take home. The forest was filled with the usual sounds of birds bidding goodnight to Brother Sun and welcoming Sister Moon when a sharp sting came to her head, followed by the dreamless slumber of unconsciousness.

She awoke later, but had no idea how much in complete darkness. By touch she found herself on a straw covered stone floor in a room where she could not stand up without reaching the ceiling or lie down without bumping against the walls and time passed and she was left in the darkness with just her thoughts and herself. Her stomach growling from a desire for food and her head still pounding from where it was hit. Seconds became minutes, minutes hours, and the hours reached an eternity very soon.

And then a brilliant bright light flooded her little cell, and a towering dark shadow stood in that light.

Well I have returned after a long hiatus to Elliquiy and I just could not help myself in writing an introduction story with a more strong idea of what formed from reading your base ideas. If you're interested send me a PM and we can discuss the details.

With regards, a returned Dingo