You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 01, 2020, 08:21:28 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Cyberpunk-themed world with a human animal hybrid (Looking for M or GM)  (Read 348 times)

Offline EmilotMargusTopic starter

//The Roleplay / world is not directly connected to Cyberpunk 2077, its just Cyberpunk themed, but the world is our own, we can modify it however we like!//

It's been quite a few years now that people started completely modifying their bodies, look for more extreme things to do, and just overall do whatever they want with their lives, even if it meant doing extremely illegal things, and surprisingly, Veronika was actually one of those people. Pretty much as soon as she was old enough, she made some rather odd, and very hard to implement changes to her body, turning her into a half human half animal, and lucky for her, the operation went extremely smoothly. She ended up with a perfect female body, with animal fur covering most of it, one large tail as well as two ears. Satisfied with her new look, she decided to start exploring the city a bit more, mostly going from place to place alone, after all she didn't exactly have any friends just yet, or the ones she had were much further away from here. These days Veronika tends to go to hidden pubs, playing poker or just simply partying with some questionable people, and on the side, of course, always looking for more interesting jobs.

In this Roleplay you could either play as a GM, lead the story in any direction you'd like, include any number of characters you want, and just overall control what happens around Veronika (Me), or alternatively, you could bring one of your own characters, and we can both build a story together. If you have any questions or wanted to modify something about my idea, don't be shy to PM me and ask! I'll include a small description and a reference for my character Veronika down here. If you're interested, feel free to PM!

Full name: Veronika Repo (People call her Vero)
Species: A hybrid between humans and animals.

The night spark

(The image was commissioned and paid by me and drawn by Denny Ibnu)