You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 29, 2020, 09:02:48 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

A Summer To Remember [EX]
Congratulations Rayne and tamjidark01 for completing your RP!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: M for any, perverted therapist scenario  (Read 253 times)

Offline Fierbali111Topic starter

M for any, perverted therapist scenario
« on: June 22, 2019, 10:14:03 PM »
NSFW writing
"Dr. Richland's fingers glided across the pages on his desk. He studied the file closely while, in front of him, his unnerved patient ridgidly twiddled their thumbs on the couch as the sounds of the papers being slowly turned filled the emptiness of the therapist's office.

"My my..." The doctor raised his experienced salt and pepper eyebrows as he looked intently back at the teenaged boy.

"I see we've had quite a few mishaps over the years, the most recent string of encounters involving your mother?"

"I...i can explain!" the boys lower lip sputtered for an answer, anything to get him the hell out of this mess and back to the way things were before.

"Wait..." Dr. Richland paused, raising a hand while his other lay underneath the desk. Unbeknownst to his patient, the therapists hidden hand traced a finger over his strained pants. The subtle destruction of the placing of a tape recorder concealed the slightly audible sound of a zipper as Dr. Richland sighed, his relief and pleasure hidden behind a polite smile.

"Continue Peter, why don't we start at the beginning"

Looking for someone to play as a patient. Doesn't have to be like in this scenario and can be any age, the plot revolving around the patients sex addiction and the therapist's eagerness to exploit it.

Pm to contact.