You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 27, 2020, 11:14:29 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Borderlands 2 inspired romance (sort of) F for M character)  (Read 345 times)

Offline NuttyxprincessTopic starter

I have had a sudden and very specific craving for a game.

The Siren and the Psycho. Specifically starting after this scene created as Kreig’s intro

I just love the dysfunction of it and the idea that they will be able to help each other in an array of ways and would love to explore the development of both of them as characters as well as the impact that each other will have. I love the idea of love being able to “conquer” all, and being able to help the psycho return to some kind of normal.

The game will be filled with blood and mayhem and innuendo, but also love, flirting and trying to navigate feelings for someone who, from her side, is crazy and in many ways broken. As for his side, she would almost be “unobtainable”, as well as being somewhat anti social herself she wouldn’t be the easiest to learn about. I’m not afraid to explore the darker side of either character as long as there is also a lighter side as well.

Anyways. If you have played the game, or just find the clip interesting and want to give it a whirl, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

A few notes: my schedule is normally at least one post a week, if I have time it can be more. I prefer 2-3 decent sized paragraphs or more per post and tend to grow bored of shorter posts (unless we are having a conversation and need to get an answer before moving on)
« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 07:25:26 AM by Nuttyxprincess »

Offline NuttyxprincessTopic starter

Re: Borderlands 2 inspired romance (sort of) F for M character)
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2019, 10:20:11 PM »

With the release of Borderlands 3 this craving has been reignited. I would love to explore Krieg deeper, and the impact that Maya has on him.

Please message me with any ideas you may have.