You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

February 26, 2021, 01:35:53 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Rest in Peace, OtakuStarchild

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Tattooed and Scarred (Female seeking Male)  (Read 512 times)

Offline CandyCaneTopic starter

Tattooed and Scarred (Female seeking Male)
« on: June 18, 2019, 01:54:03 am »
Greetings one and all.

I’ve been gone awhile, I tried making a come back, awhile ago. But that didn’t pan out the way that I hoped it would have. So, I’m hoping this time that it will stick, and I’ll be able to find some partners to write amazing stories with. If any of my old partners would like to pick up our stories or make new ones. Please send me a dm and I will be happy to work something out with you.

On with my new request thread.

As the title would suggest, here within all people that I will play, will either be tattooed or scarred in some form or another. Some plots and ideas will be dark or on the lighter side. Heavy story or a lot of smut. There can even be a mix of it. This will become my request thread.

A little about me as a writer and role player.

I play mainly females. Having said that, I do play males, but that only comes with mxm. That is the only way that it seems that I can play them well. And they tend to be more doms than anything else. I will try my hand in male and female with me playing the male, for the right plot and person.

I’ve been writing since for over 20 years now, and I’ve only grown in that time. In time away from all role play sites, I have found that I have only gotten better, from my past writing. I’m not trying to brag, I just love that I have improved more. And that is something that I have wanted for a long time. But please no I’m no wordsmith, I just write what I feel. And in the end that is what writing is. Telling stories and bringing those people to life. I tend to be as detailed as possible, sometimes that makes me long winded, but I will try to mirror my writing partner. I can write 2 paragraphs upwards of pages. It all depends on the moment and what is going on the role play. I do want to say, never feel that you have to match me. Write what you feel fits it, just give me something to respond to and I’m good to go.

I’ve been role play for over 17 years now. Once again that doesn’t make me the best. So don’t let that scare you away from me. I just want to have a good time role playing and writing with others. And I hope that we can find writing together with each other.

I want to let everyone know. I do have a 40 hour a week job and a family that I do take care of. I will be active as I can. I’ll say that I’ll be able to reply once a week sometimes more. I don’t want to set it to high and then let you down, because I can’t meet it. As I said I want both of us to have fun and enjoy.

I’ve said enough about me. If you would like to know more about me. Please send a pm my way, and I will be happy to answer questions for you.

Age gaps: This is something I love! What can I say. I love older men with younger women. I won't go underage, that is too much of an age gap. But an adult woman and adult male. Now that is something that I can get behind. I love how mature the man is, and the woman can match him, even at her age, be it 10 years or 15 years apart. I love to write age gaps.

Control: I love when a man takes control in a sexual way or even if its not sexual. There is something sexy about a man that does that. That being said, I do love to play women that take control from time to time. It's a nice break up to the man always taking it.

Being tied up and blindfolded: It's something to be said when being tied up and not knowing what is coming. It heightens the senses.

Semi Public: It the act of almost getting caught that gets who I play going.

Ripping off clothes: Having the need so bad to have that person, they just rip off their clothes and take each other.

Tall men: Are a soft spot for me.

Muscles: Be they trim muscles or big muscles I love them all.

All Race and colors: I'm not picky when it comes to this. I love races and colors to play with.

Torture: Yes this is something new for me. In the past it wasn’t something that I would touch. But now that’s different. I tend to play dark people, so it fits in most of the stories that I write.

Dislikes:

Futa: That is something I can't wrap my head around.

Vore: Sorry not into eating people that way.

Water sports: Sorry just can't.

Vomit: That's just nasty to me.

Scat: I will be running.

Maybe’s:
Non-Con: I have no problem with it. As long its between adults. I won’t bring a minor into it.

Dub-Con: This once again, will be willing too if the plot is right.

All Likes and maybe’s can be discussed. Just bring me what you would like. And we can work something out. So that we both can be happy.

Now onto plots.

All of these plots can be light or dark. Please let me know what you would like. Light or dark. So I can know what to bring to the table with you. In all of these, someone will be tattooed or scarred. I’ve fallin in love with tattoos, even more.

Plot One:
Setting: Modern/Real Life
Possible Kinks and Likes: Age Gap/Play. (main one) Sneaking around. (Open to other kinks.)
Pairing: Male and Female. Me playing the female. Brothers Friend X Best Friends Sister.

Time Changes..Everything, or does it. (version 1)

They knew it each other through her brother, which was his best friend. She followed them around, and wanted to spend time with them. Sometimes she annoyed them, just by being there. But that was how it was with little sisters. The boys grew and started to do their own thing, and left her behind. Her brother and his best friend, went on to leave high school. Each doing their own thing in life now. She got to high school, all the way to her senior year of high school. Her brothers best friend took notice of her. They got together, though it wasn’t all sunshine and rainbows. He wanted to go further then she was wanting to at that time in her life. Senior prom came. Of course they went together. That night, he tried once again to go further with her. The night that left her in tears and alone in a hotel room.

After that night, she was forever changed. After leaving high school, she went to college, now in her second year. Not the woman she once was. For two years she didn’t come home, even though her family begged her. But she told them no each and every time. And that killed her. She just didn’t want to run into him again. After some time away from home, and her brothers best friend. Two years should have been enough time. Coming home was sweet for her. Seeing her family once again. After being there for a week, her brother pulled her out for a night on the town with him. She went along, not thinking anything of it. Just wanting to spend time with her brother. They have a great time together. That was until she saw him. One man that she thought that she wouldn’t see for awhile. (and we start our story.)

A Favor Turned To More… (version 2)
She just turned 18 years old, senior year of high school. Captain of the volleyball team, on the dance team for  school. Outgoing and fun loving young woman. The baby of the family, but that never stopped her from trying to be apart of things. Even when it came to her brother and his best friend. She was always around, until she got older. Starting to get her own friends, and going out and having a good time with them. Her older brother in college, if his head wasn’t in books, it was on some girl. It was to the point, that the day she needed her brother. He was spending time with his girlfriend, even though he said he was studying. She knew that it wasn’t true. He called his best friend to take his baby sister to whatever she was needing. Though it took a favor in return to get him agree. The best friend comes and gets his best friends baby sister. That he hasn’t seen, since they left for college. Now seeing her that day, it changed everything. They hit it off, spent the whole day together. It turned into so much more. They have sneak around, not wanting others to know what they were doing. Her sneaky off from friends house, to be with him. Lying to her family, she is going out with friends, but it is really with him. How will their story turn out? (craving)

Plot 2

Setting: Modern/Slice of Life
Kinks: Open to most any.
Pairing: Male X Female.

I Run To You

She hasn’t wanted for anything in her life. Anything that he wanted her, mom and dad would give it to her. But even with that in her life, the whole world at her fingertips. The perfect world, the perfect daughter. Though she was far from perfect. Nothing that she did was good enough for her mother or father. It began to wear on her. She was losing herself in the bright colored world. Her life was becoming a blur to her. Just going through the motions of her life. She was a shell of a person. It had become so bad for her, she had to be put on meds. Just to make it day to day. She was drowned in the life she use to once love. One night, she ran, ran as far and as hard as she could, not looking back. Ending up in a town, she didn’t know, people she didn’t know. It was a small town. Finding a little place to call her own, she had to find a job. Finding an opening at a local shop. (it can be any shop he works out.) She meets him, her boss. And he changes her life. But there are things in her past, he doesn’t know. With him having two daughters, one off to college and one at home. She can’t bring that into their lives. But she can’t lie to him. How will their story end?

Plot 3

She had been best friends with his daughter since they were very little. They lived side by side most of their lives. When you saw one, there was the other one. They were very close to one another. But that all changed when they hit 16 years old. Her best friends father was in the military, he had to go where they wanted them to. It was his job after all. 4 years go by, she is now 20 years old. Going to college, the last two years for her. One night she is out with her friends from college. They are having a little night out after all the studying that they had done for finals. He has happens to be there. Though he hasn't seen her in years. A chance meeting between the two of them. It all changed, she had grown into a very beautiful woman. He is actually shocked to see how much she has changed. She is shocked at how good that he looks. Still after all these years, he has kept his body in perfect shape. But it won't be a easy road for them. Because her best friend, his daughter isn't taking the news of them very well. And his ex wife doesn't like it either. They will have to lean on each other to get through this.

(more to come!)

If you have any ideas that you would like to try with me. Please let me know!

CC
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 07:50:17 pm by CandyCane »