You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

January 22, 2021, 04:35:07 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Folders In Bookmarks  (Read 1302 times)

Offline Norsegod1839Topic starter

Folders In Bookmarks
« on: June 16, 2019, 07:02:28 PM »
Hey there! Been here for a while and never talked about this though I'm curious.

You can add bookmarks but there's not an option to organize those book marks into folders right? Is there any time that's going to be implemented? Just curious because if you're like me and you keep Bookmarks even after a game has ended or lapsed you have a long line of stuff to sort through. Then there's social tabs that get updated faster than say your role playing tabs.

I wonder if there's an option to do this that I'm missing? Or like I said if there isn't any plans to do that? Because I would love to organize my Bookmarks into something not so... messy.

Offline BabyGirl1990

Re: Folders In Bookmarks
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2019, 07:04:48 PM »
I am also curious about this!

Online Amaris

• [Legate][They/Them][Extramaris][Saturday][WooderWoman][Stinky Pete]["The Mayo"][Calypso][BBF][Moon Moon]
  • Oracle
  • Addict
  • The moon and I are too much in love.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 7
Re: Folders In Bookmarks
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2019, 07:09:46 PM »
Sseith has a script that will allow you folders and a lot of other functions on E. It's truly been a life saver for me.

Click here for lifesaving information ;)

If you'd like help with how to get it all installed don't be afraid to shoot me a PM