You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 19, 2020, 08:09:48 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Boss Lines
Share those amazing words with us!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Searching for Twisted (MXM horror story)  (Read 667 times)

Offline EsokosTopic starter

Searching for Twisted (MXM horror story)
« on: June 07, 2019, 04:58:10 PM »
Hi there first of all thank you for taking the time to read this thread and hopefully you like what you see and we can start something together.

I am looking to play a horror game of some kind, a game that will feature around both scare and smut with a ratio that can go from 50/50 upwards on the smut depending on my partners preference. I am looking for it to be a mxm game but maybe convinced otherwise for the right story but mxm is my priority. I am looking to play the victim I'm this story and looking to play out some extreme elements inside of it.

In my rp's I usually play as a very effeminate male character, usually a crossdresser or trap and if not them in rare cases a very feminine twink. Now I know this isn't everyone's cup of tea and while this is a kind of character I would love to play I'm probably open to play as a regular slim lithe twink if needs be. The range and personality of my character all depends on the scenario but for most of these I will be playing the helpless 'damsel' for lack of better phrasing or maybe even a competent challenger for YC to spice things up but this all depends on my partners preference.

For the characters I am looking to play against I want them evil, psychotic, twisted and as dark as you can imagine them. I have been craving playing against dark twisted abusive characters for a while now and would love to see what you come up with so throw them all at me. There is very little off the table when it comes to this rp. I have very few offs so it helps but with this I am trying to write a story that is both sexy and scary and pushes me to the limits of my offs. Hopefully you have a character or characters that can do this for me and we can discuss fetishes, kinks, one and offs in messages as we set up a roleplay.

I have a few ideas of some kind of stories I would like to play but any ideas are welcome which I will gladly play if they are on the right track of what I am looking for. So there are a few ideas that I have as seen below. (I have many ideas I am working on and will be updating as I go on but those below are some of my fleshed out ones for the moment.)

Human x Human ideas

Stalked by a predator.

My character is just an ordinary man going about his business and living his life in either a big city or a rural town. He is a very pretty character and gets a lot of attention for other guys and being the slut he is gives a lot back. He sleeps with a lot of people which gives him a lot of people trying to gain his favour and win him over. Your character could be an admirer that has taken a shine to him or a past lover determined to get more who turns to stalking my character in hopes of learning more about him as time goes by but this obsession becomes worse to the point he starts entering Mc's home while he sleeps and even sneaking inside while MC's on dates and he watches him fuck from here we could see where it goes.

Or as a follow up idea upon seeing him fuck someone else or for whatever reason your character snaps and kills his date either bursting into the room and killing him straight away beginning MC's life of torment there and then or waiting to kill his date after he's left which in both he begins killing MC's dates before moving onto killing those from his past or any who gives him any attention. Even forcing MC to watch and eventually become part of the process no matter how much MC wishes not to be upon knowledge of what is happening.

Surviving the night

My character is camping with friends in a remote and secluded location away  from civilisation when Yc stumbles across them in their woods. For whatever reason YC takes a liking to mine and decides to spare him from what is to come and as they joke and party the night away YC gets to work planning on how to make them suffer for trespassing in what he calls his forest. Somewhere into the night he springs his attack and begins killing them one by one and playing his own sick version on hide and seek while carefully making sure to keep my character alive while luring the others into his traps. Through the night he has several run ins with MC and forced MC to do things to him to spare his life which MC hesitantly does and each time he lets him go only to track him down and find him again. It all ends within the night and YC captures mine and drags them to their cabin deep inside the forest in which they keep him locked and trapped as their toy while torturing and tormenting him trying to break him in as his pretty housewife/ husband. MC however keeps trying to escape only to be punished each time and forced to show he is sorry after every attempt with YC eventually beginning to let him try and escape on purpose as a game by giving him fake opportunities.

Thank you for taking the time to read this thread and I will be updating it with other ideas as they come to me or are finished but please feel free to message me if you like any parts of this and maybe we can make something of it. Thanks again for taking the time to read this.

Re: Searching for Twisted (MXM horror story)
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2019, 07:33:39 AM »
Interest bump

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2019, 05:46:15 AM »
Still searching for stories

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2020, 04:26:54 AM »
Interest check. More story ideas will be uploaded soon.