You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 26, 2020, 07:27:17 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Dark semi-fantasy/supernatural RP (F looking for male character)  (Read 302 times)

Offline Nyx NightBirdTopic starter

I've had this basic plot idea for one of my OCs.
It's suitable for a modern setting, a historic/Victorian setting as well as even a futuristic/sci-fi setting.

I'm looking for a literate player, preferably writing in third person past tense.

Here's the basic idea:

YC is a cop in his twens to early thirties. There is a rumour, or maybe even some of the victims reported it to the police, of someone or something attacking people during twilight and night times in alleys, biting their wrists or necks and then vanishing, for the last couple of weeks or even months. No-one knows who or what that is. YC's boss tasks YC with finding out what's going on and finding the culprit.
After a while of asking around and finding some vague leads you find MC, a young woman, probably around 20 years old, who's living on the streets.
YC could think she might have seen something or actually catches her in the act (she could even attack him).
After finding out her secret, YC decides to take her in instead of arresting her, but for selfish reasons.

There are two ways where it could go from here on. Either he sells her on the black market or he just keeps her for himself.

If you're interested, have any questions, ideas or twists to add onto the plot, just send me a pm and let's discuss things, I'm very open. ^^

~Nyx