You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 21, 2019, 12:29:01 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: After 27 years “IT” is back[Thriller]  (Read 573 times)

Offline TutuTopic starter

After 27 years “IT” is back[Thriller]
« on: May 30, 2019, 01:56:51 AM »
 I am looking to co-write something thrilling and interesting, playing out the role of a Male in this story .
 ‘IT’ is a horror movie based on a novel by Stephen king  and its sequel is going to be out in September. I want to write about what happens with the characters who were kids in the first movie when they face IT 27 years later, when they are adults. The play could be Male to male or male to female.

This is the basic idea, which could evolve depending on how the 2 characters grow in the story..The friends who faced IT all those years ago have drifted apart, they said they will keep in touch but somehow not even one has done that. Most of them are struggling with nightmares of pennywise(IT). Even though they look alright and normal from outside their is this underlying feeling of being different from other people that haunts most of them. They have succeeded in making themselves believe that all that happened in the past is just past them they have moved on, but the date of the pact that they made to meet again after 27 years is nearing and their not so normal lives are disrupted.
I would like to build the scenes of the their old town together and the story will start from our characters in their lives today before they get interrupted by events that lead them to face their old fears.

Little background about what our character are up to

Beverly- works for the government as a worker in Child Protective Services(maybe because she was abused as a child by her father, that she dedicated her life to help others like her in need)
Eddie- is a rich man who owns a chain of a popular restaurant. He’s married and has 3 kids
Richie- is unemployed, he had a hard life and indulged in illegal activities like selling drugs and also did some time in jail for 3 years. 
Stanley- Is an artist who does sculptures and was in Italy for last 10 years
Ben- Served in the army for 7 years he is a muscular man with nice build and is very strong.
Mike- Runs his recording studio and is a successful music composer, he’s an optimistic guy.
Bill– Is working for a tech company, he’s a womaniser and finds it hard to stay in a committed relationship.

If anyone is interested to play this out send me a PM.. :)