You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2020, 11:03:45 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Can't figure it out?
We have tutorials!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A Mix of Scenarios (f/f, f/GM, f/m...)  (Read 679 times)

Online KitteredgeTopic starter

A Mix of Scenarios (f/f, f/GM, f/m...)
« on: May 26, 2019, 12:34:39 PM »
Update: Adding a few requests. Generally full on games where I can GM, but up for discussion of one-to-ones and games where you'd like to run the thing...

I haven't put out a request thread in some time, having been chock full of games. There are some particular itches I'd like to try out, however, so here I am!

Please look at my O/Os thread, which is undergoing remodeling but explain a bit about what I'm looking for and who I am as a writer.

In short, I am looking for moderate-length posts for everything I engage in -- 3-5 paragraphs, mas o menos. A high degree of competency and literacy always gets me going. Not a grammar enforcer or anything like that. Characterization and detail aren't even plusses, they really are requirements. I'll put in the effort, too. Please look at my posts -- they are what I'd like to see, more or less, in return.

I've long loved to GM games, but have drifted into more intense one-on-one personal relationships. I'm ready to break back a bit.

Feel free to look at my other request threads, in my signature. Anything appeals? Hit me up. But these are the ones I'm narrow-casting right now.

PM me; don't answer here. And, as always, please read my O/Os. A PM involving some thought is always nice.

Name: Tinkerbell Lost

Scenario: A poor fairy is separated from her wizard friend in New York City (or Chicago, or...) and must traverse the gutters to the spires from Manhattan to Coney Island to find him, encountering cats and rats, red caps and gargoyles, city gnomes and pesties, each neighborhood and park controlled by a different set of elves and goblins. Can she do enough favors, gain enough allies, or simply flee for her life, enough to survive?

Tone and Smut: Light-hearted but gritty. Sexual favors traded off, fights with sewing needles, escapes on the backs of tabbies, creeping through high end offices and along telephone wires, between the tires of fast-moving taxi cabs, behind newspaper kiosks and down into subway tracks. Bruised and be-smutted but never bowed, our fairy! This can involve non-con and dub-con situations, as well as bestiality. I expect there to be plenty of leering small monster types but also some heroic groups as well. High-fantasy in the gritty city!

Note: I am very familiar with NYC and it makes sense for this scenario (modern times), but I am open to others.

Note: I hope to play this, not GM it. That's my intense wish. But if someone is really feeling this and can keep up with the vibe and character, I can GM it.

Name: A Stressful Workplace

Scenario: Two young women working at an extremely high-stress office. Lawyers, event planners, the like. High-stress, it's gone even worse lately. In their efforts to get through, they've started 'testing' each other... sexually. As in, within the workplace, giving each other tasks, wearing plugs, clamping their nipples, donning harnesses under their clothes, meeting each other in the supply closet, or in the boss's office once everyone else has gone home. Amazingly, it seems to work. It's keeping them sane, at least, but at what price?

Tone and Smut: Can they keep this from all the older folks in their division? Ensure those little butt-wriggles in their seats and knowing glances go undetected?

Note: As mentioned high above, characterization would be lovely here. Would like to see these two women in terms of their fiances and/or husbands, their 'normal' lives and expectations vis-a-vis what they are now gleefully doing to each other. Oh, and I'm very switchy. I'd want both girls to play as domme/subs.

Name: The Sleeper Awakes

Scenario: A revolutionary/hacker has uploaded their personality into a drive just in time, before the authorities broke down the door. His (or her) friends secret this bio-data away, installing it into the best receptacle that can be found, one of the newest models of pleasure gynoids. This world is dystopian, filled with oligarchs and enclaves, the powerful have taken to programming vat-grown humanoids to protect them or simply as status symbols. The revolutionary will need to find his old cell from his new position...

Or figure out if this is real at all. Maybe the oligarchs have pulled the worst trick on him, having to follow the gynoid's cybernetic DNA and perform tasks on command?

Tone and Smut: Generally I dislike non-consensual, but in this scenario it's seen as a means to a goal. The game might be fun if there's not just an interplay between the hacker's own consciousness rebelling -- or trying to rebel -- against the coding that makes subservience intensely pleasurable, but also play with the uncertainty of whether this was done to him on purpose.

Note: I would be happy to play either role, I think, whether the transferred hacker or play as the GM.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 08:23:51 AM by Kitteredge »

Re: A Few Scenarios (f/f, f with GM)
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2019, 08:08:10 AM »
Name: The Medium

Scenario: Once she discovered her body was a conduit for ghosts, she dedicated her free hours to meet with the bereaved who never had a chance to say a last goodbye their lovers.

Essentially The Sixth Sense with sex, ghosts meet with our heroine, who, out of inherent kindness, tracks down the bereaved spouses and lovers who seek one last tryst before the departed can be laid to rest.

Tone and Smut: Smutty, by way of developing each story-line. The medium would double with the ghost. The living partners can be middle aged or elderly and from a mix of backgrounds. The tone can be moody and romantic, but humor and happiness can play a part! This game could reward a great deal of story-telling and imagination about each new episode.

Re: A Few Scenarios (f/f, f with GM)
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2019, 08:09:07 AM »
Scenario: Quantum Leap!

Description: Following the old classic tv show, with a kinky twist. If you're not familiar, Dr. Sam Beckett was stuck in time, plunging from one person to the next, occupying their body in order to resolve some personal or social conflict. To make things right. He'd then plunge forward into the next story, endlessly, for no known reason. Same thing in our story, but some act of sexual congress has to be consummated for him to move on.

Ideas: We could play this as 'having to bring forlorn lovers back together' or 'getting the nerdy girl together with the jock', but those sound pretty bland. I'm thinking more like the bride at a destination wedding in Mexico needs to lay her father-in-law, or the businessman needs to fuck the pretty barista sort of ideas. High school football coach and college cheerleader. Celebrity and a fan. Those sorts of trysts. They may be cataclysmic for those involved, but he's gone before the fallout. In the series, Beckett had a ghostly advisor help him figure out what the 'rules' and setup of each new story. It'd be fun to inhabit each new character, see all the players, and then dive into the ending.

Notes: I often prefer to play female characters, so having him/her inhabit distaff members of the species would be on order, but we can mix it up. I am very interested in swapping out, if you'd like. That is, I'd run the Leaper and then in the next scenario you do. The possibilities are fairly infinite. I'd be up for kinks I wouldn't ordinarily want to do long term. Try things out.

Accidental Binding

Scenario: A ritual to summon a succubus gone wrong. Dithering with pages from a discovered grimoire, idle and bored. There was no way this was going to work. A sex demon? Ha ha. Yet, when he finished the casting, he realized the earthly world needed a vessel for the succubus. An actual woman would be bound. Okay, that's... fine. He had to finish and... his mind suddenly slipped to think about his... aunt? His hot, hard-working... aunt? (Or a number of options.)

Basic set-up is that a mismatched couple is magically bonded. A woman finds herself infected with a succubus-nature, but linked to this dork, or nephew, or coworker. In order to maintain her equilibrium, she needs to service and obey him, or somebody; he has to be her reluctant master. Needless to say, she's not terribly happy about her new sub-demonic nature.

Tone and Smut: Funny, but... angsty! Looking for some farce. The best mis-matches would require them to hide their escapades, upend usual relationship dynamics. She's in near-constant lust, he needs to 'walk the dog,' so to speak, and more, but at the same time she's bitter and irritated. Realistic, sexy hijinks. Maybe they realize how powerful he can become, maybe they decide to try to reverse the spell in a series of difficult rituals.

Notes: I'm not much into incest, but aunt-nephew or uncle-niece have their appeal, because there's a layer of hiding they need to go through (a high schooler or college student home for the summer keeps meeting up with his aunt who lives nearby). Brother-sister is a very outside possibility, but I'd need to be sold on it. Other ideas include teacher-student, businessman-barista, younger neighbor and the hot wife nearby, business man-partner's daughter. Generally I think remapping the familiar domestic spaces with these new requirements make for the most fun.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 09:59:41 AM by Kitteredge »

Re: A Mix of Scenarios (f/f, f/GM, f/m...)
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2019, 10:15:45 AM »
Name: Us, As Cam Models

Scenario: Two good friends and roommates, both women, are behind the eight ball. They need cash. They need it to pay off the old heap one of them inherited, or just pay rent, pay off their student loans, their car notes, get better clothes for interviews, buy weed. Whatever. They start cam modelling, soon going from solos, shooting each other, to joining in, discovering they gain much more interest together.

Ideas: It'd be fun to sort of set targets, how much each owes, plans, how plans go awry. Maybe they go on a shopping splurge and realize they're further in the hole. It'd also be fun to get into the particulars of the set-ups, discussing what they will do, the equipment, and embodying the reactions of the faceless people on the other side. Anyway, the appeal is in these two young women getting to know each other more intimately than they ever expected. Secrecy could be a thing for the story, so playing this against their menial jobs (even taking cameras to work) could be an element.

Note: I'd be open to them perhaps being sisters. Perhaps.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
I'm looking for a few good f/f games. These will be of a mixture of styles and tones. Other requests might be found elsewhere.

Prospective partners should hopefully be good writers, attentive and creative, able to deliver responses in the 3-5 paragraph range somewhere like a few times a week, but can go faster or slower. Please look at my posting history to see the types of things I produce. I love characterization; in fact, quality exploration of character is a must. Good humor, witty writing, sexy writing, are all big plusses. Good story leads to good smut.

Please respond via PM. I often like to give my own ideas or show what I like about requests I respond to and it's a good idea to do the same. I love knowing what appeals and what we can work on. I will look at your stuff, very happily. In general if you've been absent a long while or haven't posted much, I'll notice. After some iffy situations with PM- or emal-only players, I'll play only on threads.

Without further...

Name: A New Kind of Connection

Content: f/f, toy play, fetishes, solo and then together

Scenario: Boredom has lead two women to find each other on a private webcam site. Each is married and/or in straight relationships. Almost by accident they start making sexual requests of each other and before long the veil of technology gets them to explore kinks and desires they didn't even know they had. They thirst for contact with each other, cooking up creative tasks during humdrum days, new things to buy, harnesses, dildos, new naughtiness, masturbate for each other on command and more. They are going crazy together, hiding this from those in their ordinary lives, until they finally want to meet up somewhere in between.

Setting: Two different cities, yet not so far apart...

Notes: Detail is wonderful, getting into their regular lives, contrasting these private moments vs. the doldrums of what has lead them here. Loveless marriages, too many responsibilities. I'd love to even explore how they hide their nifty new toys from their husbands and kids along with how this is fulfilling a part of them they never knew existed. The guilt but also the joy. I'm great for some age difference and interracial pairings.

Name: Us, As Cam Models

Scenario: Two good friends and roommates, both women, are behind the eight ball. They need cash. They need it to pay off the old heap one of them inherited, or just pay rent, pay off their student loans, their car notes, get better clothes for interviews, buy weed. Whatever. They start cam modelling, soon going from solos, shooting each other, to joining in, discovering they gain much more interest together.

Ideas: It'd be fun to sort of set targets, how much each owes, plans, how plans go awry. Maybe they go on a shopping splurge and realize they're further in the hole. It'd also be fun to get into the particulars of the set-ups, discussing what they will do, the equipment, and embodying the reactions of the faceless people on the other side. Anyway, the appeal is in these two young women getting to know each other more intimately than they ever expected. Secrecy could be a thing for the story, so playing this against their menial jobs (even taking cameras to work) could be an element.

Note: I'd be open to them perhaps being sisters. Perhaps.

Two 'Witches'

Scenario: Two women are acolytes in an order of witches. They have been freshly 'assigned' to each other, their gathering intimacy with each other's body key to their roles in the larger scheme of things. Their advancing sexual exploits (cunnilingus, tribbing, analingus, toys) generate for them increased power and perhaps knowledge over their world and situation. The women have never met before and may be from very different walks of life, i.e. different races and backgrounds. They may have no experience with women or have hitherto believed they were straight. I prefer no strict d/s arrangement and prefer switching.

Setting: Modern day. Few people know about magic; in fact, perhaps only they do. I'd like the women to be equivalent in age, but am open to good ideas. They could be students at the same college or young professionals in a large city. I am open to cheating narratives, for example, one has a fiancé.

Notes: I am NOT looking for 'one's ghetto, the other's from Beverly Hills!' dynamics, or class resentment, or whatever. I'm looking for two beautiful girls having to accept each other far more deeply than expected. Contrasts are fun. I'd be up to a young married mother vs. a young professional, those sorts of dynamics. Interracial isn't necessary, but always fun.

Wrinkles and Variations: The girls may not actually know what the witches' coven is actually about. They may have independently discovered pages from an ancient text that leads them down a path of small sorcery: If they do certain tasks, they will be rewarded (can afford the car note that month, finish their project quickly), and this ramps up to them meeting up, having become believers. OR, the coven can be known, but secretive, and they have to go through this long initiation before they can progress. Sex as spells is something I'd be into exploring.

Tone: Realistic. I'd like to get into their everyday lives and how this is changing who they normally would be. Are they having to sneak behind roommates' backs? How are they navigating their own expectations? Do they not really like or trust each other at first, but with rewarded sex, they increasingly grow dependent on each other. I am looking for a larger narrative, that they're being put through this for a reason, which we can discuss.

Name: The Gardens

Scenario: A professor breaks away from his teaching commitments and buys a large, faded estate in France/Tuscany/Upstate NY/Napa Valley in order to work on his memoirs, key work of theory, omnibus of stories, and/or monograph on Wagner. Little does he realize, the vast, overgrown gardens are home to three temptress fey who are only too pleased to see him. At first respectable and demure, they increasingly entertain him, sorry they cannot break free from their confines, but would he do a favor for them?

Bit by bit, they ask him for small sacrifices. A trade-off for the lonely man: would it be so hard to kill a neighbor or two, someone in the city, and bring them the bodies to feast?

Tone: Sex and violence, sexy violence.

Notes: One player would need to play all three alluring vamps and give them personalities. I suppose we can play it as only one, but, um, there's an image, you see. I think we can be entertained by a sad man's tortured, yet carefully considered and ultimately accepting descent into depravity.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2020, 06:56:42 AM by Kitteredge »