my underworld vampire movie style roleplay

Started by playfullchick76, February 15, 2009, 06:58:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

This would be set before michael is sought by the lycans, or that may not come to pass.But, i could be the one that the lycans are after, to become a hybrid,or, perhaps im an FBI agent, temporarily loaned to the Budapest pd to take part in an arms bust in a park,where lycans and human weapons dealers are meeting.

Death dealers could be there, but not see us coming until its too late.we disrupt them, but theres a firefight and most of them get away.My partner would be bitten by a partly transformed lycan, and i would open fire at it.It would leave behind a bag containing sensitive CD-ROMS.

The death dealers would be after them, note that i had them, but hadnt given them over to the budapest pd, but take them to my rented apartment to study on my own.

There, selene or someone similar would watch me to steal them wihtout me knowing, but my partner escapes from the hospital as he;s going through what michael would have.

If this idea interests anyone, let me know. I have my character all planned out, so, if you like it, i;ll put in my character details.