Another list of ideas...

Started by Brandon, February 15, 2009, 12:43:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandon

Many of these are redone due to people disappearing or quiting without notice. That said if the game idea seems interesting to you then PM me so we can work out the details and get the game started.

1. Studio B

Michael (my character) is a young man who makes his living as an erotic photographer. One day he gets a lucrative opportunity from one of the many sex toy companies. The job is simple enough, just get some models together and take pictures of their products while in use. Not knowing anyone who's into bondage he turns to some of the popular womens magazines and places an add, explaining what the job entails and the starting pay is almost to good to pass up. Not long after the ad is placed a young woman decides to take the job and after the photoshoot the young woman finds out how much she likes being dominated and before she can even suggest it Michael decides to keep her 

2. Mystery of Sliepner

In the distant future mankind has traversed the stars and colonized much of the galaxy. However goverments tend to keep military and police forces in their home systems which has created huge areas in space where Pirates are free to do as they please and private citizens without a goverment over them have become outlaws.

Risa Starwing and her partner/lover were just two ordinary women trying to make a living in the world. Their choice of business was selling solutions to almost any problem that an outlaw had. What they didnt bargain on was coming into possession of a starship that became a complete mystery. Its not a model that is built by any military, company, or pirate group but they soon find out that several goverments want the ship for an unknown reason. Can they uncover the ships history and purpose while fending off corrupt politicians, military officers, Pirate lords, and greedy outlaws?

Notes: In case you didnt notice I prefer this one to be a female/female duo and would prefer Risa to be the submissive one in their relationship. Risa is an expert on technology and probably the brains of the duo as well so a partner with a domineering personality and experience in security/military/front line situations would be ideal

3. Dont have a title for this one yet

A shy young man (my character) from a wealthy family returns home after having spent several years in an all boys school overseas. Now he has only one semester left till graduation and has enrolled in the city's most well respected co-ed private school. However before the first day of the semester can even end a female classmate takes a liking to him, lures him away and takes advantage of him. Her desire isnt a one time thing though and soon it turns into an obsession with wanting to make him her personal pet

Notes: This would be me playing a submissive character again but a male one this time. Ild prefer lots of bondage to go along with it, including collaring, chains/ties, whips, strap ons, etc

4. Nocturnal reverie

Deep in the wilderness of Romania (or really any similar european country) there is a castle that is still owned and occupied by a wealthy lord. In the relitivly nearby town (some 20 or 30 miles away) a young woman comes across a job opportunity of a lifetime as the lord decides to hire a maid to help clean his castle. After their initial meeting and her tour of the estate he offers her a place to stay while she works there. On her first night there she accidently knocks over a suit of armor and opens a hidden passageway. Curious she decides to enter and from her first footstep inside everything seems like a daydream.

She wakes in her room as the rays of mornings light cast over her bed from the open window with only fragments of her memories after entering the hidden passageway. A few of those fragments are of the master binding and taking her in the night but also of something darker and more sinister that she cant quite put her finger on. Wanting to know the truth she decides to continue exploring the castle while she does her work as the maid, trying to find what the truth behind the master is.

Notes: I would be playing the master and need a female role to be curious and inquisitive. She needs to be willing to look into the mysteries surronding the mansion and master plus have the resolve to keep looking when strange things happen.

5. Dont have a title for this one yet

In an ancient arabic kingdom a new emperor has taken the throne and is already being pressured to take a wife from the harem. He is taking his time, getting to know the girls personally first and those he likes are taken to his bed to be true slaves as they spend the night collared and fulfilling his every whim.

Notes: Im looking for a female role that wants to be the emperors wife. Alternativly this could be a 1 on many with several of the harems women fighting for the emperors affection

6. The hand of time

The village had been plagued by an ancient dragon for centures taking a maiden from it every year to devour. However when Yuki's turn neared she chose to fight rather then be a willing meal. A year before she and her little sister journeyed into the fobidden shrines and took hold of an ancient blade known as the hand of time. With it Yuki was able to kill the dragon but she paid two prices. The first was the lose of an eye to the dragons claws and the other was that she was imprisoned. Frozen in time for ten years

When the seal was finally broken Yuki's heart began to beat again and she returned to the village but her memories were all gone, except for the battle with the dragon and the face of her sister. Things grow even more complicated when one night Yuki sneaks into her sisters bed and it turns into a night of forbidden passion. Yet it is not till monsters begin appearing near the village the the question must be asked, what is the hand of time, what really happened to Yuki, and how is this all connected?

Notes: Inspired by the picture above. Obviously this is an incest roleplay (something new for me) and Im looking for a player that will fit as someone with the drive to try and solve mysteries (as there will be a ton of mysteries to solve in this setting)
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Clio

Quote4. Nocturnal reverie

Deep in the wilderness of Romania (or really any similar european country) there is a castle that is still owned and occupied by a wealthy lord. In the relitivly nearby town (some 20 or 30 miles away) a young woman comes across a job opportunity of a lifetime as the lord decides to hire a maid to help clean his castle. After their initial meeting and her tour of the estate he offers her a place to stay while she works there. On her first night there she accidently knocks over a suit of armor and opens a hidden passageway. Curious she decides to enter and from her first footstep inside everything seems like a daydream.

She wakes in her room as the rays of mornings light cast over her bed from the open window with only fragments of her memories after entering the hidden passageway. A few of those fragments are of the master binding and taking her in the night but also of something darker and more sinister that she cant quite put her finger on. Wanting to know the truth she decides to continue exploring the castle while she does her work as the maid, trying to find what the truth behind the master is.

Notes: I would be playing the master and need a female role to be curious and inquisitive. She needs to be willing to look into the mysteries surronding the mansion and master plus have the resolve to keep looking when strange things happen.

This sounds right up my alley. My females are always curious and inquisitive, and I love RPs like this. Seriously. This is a major fantasy of mine, and I love Romania. And castles. And secrets. Get my drift? Lol...

Anyway! Send me a PM or something and let me know if you'd be willing to consider me for the part. Thanks!
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Foxy

I would be interested in the Nocturnal reverie but someone else has all ready claimed it. I love mysteries in castles.

I would also be interested in the studio B one.  I have always liked those also, maybe it can be a case of lost innocence due to the character needing the cash.  I have some other ideas too.