You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 07:45:21 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: SPANC - Space Pirate Amazon Ninja Catgirls [VAN-E or BON-E]  (Read 946 times)

Offline CirclMastrTopic starter

SPANC - Space Pirate Amazon Ninja Catgirls [VAN-E or BON-E]
« on: February 14, 2009, 11:21:19 PM »
Do you have what it takes to be a Space Pirate Amazon Ninja Catgirl?  To put all your strength, skill, cunning, and feminine wiles to the test in your pursuit of Loot and Poolboys?  To outwit the largely incompetent Galactic Imperial Navy, and engage in battle and sexual tension with the occasional handsome-but-goody-two-shoes Worthy Foe?  To protect (or take) what is rightfully yours from your suspiciously-similar rival crew?  And most importantly, to do it all while wearing scant clothing?

If so, you've come to the right place!  I'd like to run a game based on the SJG card game of the same name (PDF rules included in that link).  That means I need a captain plus three crew members eager for riches, adventure, and lots of potential for F/M and F/F sex scenes.

THRILL as you overcome procedurally-generated* obstacles on dangerous Capers!
CHILL as you exchange taunts with NPC rivals playing Star Wolf to your Star Fox (sorry, best analogy I could think of)!
SPILL? as you relax with your spoils and an obedient Poolboy to tend to your needs... IF you can get one!
DRILL? uh... MILL? well, DO SOMETHING as you trade witty banter with Worthy Foes and Distinguished Officers among the Imperial Navy... BUT with them as your hostages, or you their prisoner?

*That procedure being me drawing random cards

I'll gladly help with any rules questions, and get character generation going once the crew of four is formed and ready.

Offline Ajoxer

Re: SPANC - Space Pirate Amazon Ninja Catgirls [VAN-E or BON-E]
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2009, 11:22:05 PM »
I call the exceptionally high Catgirl-stat captain!

Offline Prefect Mos

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2009, 12:28:02 AM »
Sounds like a blast.... I call the Science Officer!

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2009, 12:36:13 AM »
I'm having a hard time imagining a science officer on a pirate ship, but that would be something to hash out with the captain I suppose!

Offline Prefect Mos

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2009, 12:42:51 AM »
Trying to come up with an alternate concept... Perhaps "Tactical Operational report to universal retrieval Executive" officer T.O.R.T.U.R.E Officer :D

Offline Zaer Darkwail

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2009, 02:24:05 AM »
I am interested play out as goody two shoe imperial captain :), would be out from my usual 'seductive sadistic bastard' concepts.

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2009, 01:12:35 PM »
Sorry, but the game is going to focused around the pirates (and following the structure of the card game, largely).

Offline HairyHeretic

• Lei varai barbu - The true bearded one
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • And the Scorpion said "Little frog .. I can swim."
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2009, 01:14:10 PM »
I'll be curious to see how this gets on. I'd toyed with a similar idea myself (Munchkin).

Offline Zaer Darkwail

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2009, 01:54:51 PM »
Ok, I am interested then as pirate myself then, if there are still spots left that is.