RP with rotating cast--where to put it

Started by wigglebiscuit, May 20, 2019, 05:41:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wigglebiscuit

I have an idea for a story that involves a higher end sex worker. For the right price, you get a beautiful girl for a night; she will be whatever you want.

The way I envision this story playing out is that I would post an ad in one of the request forums, which would outline how interested folks can join. Responses would take the form of IC PMs that explain what the character desires and requesting the services of MC. This would mimic the way it works IRL in certain areas where prostitution is legal. I would then choose a response, and that player and I would act out the scene.

Afterward, I would bump the ad, stating that my girl is open for business--rinse and repeat.

So what I have is a series of interconnected one-shots between myself and a series of other writers. Got it? I hope so ;)

My question is what forum does this go in? Do I request in the one-on-one since I would just be partnering with one writer at a time, or does it go in Small Groups since over time multiple people will be participating?

Ariel

I guess it would depend on your thread(s). Are you going to be doing one thread per partner or are you just going to keep using the same thread?
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

wigglebiscuit

Quote from: Ariel on May 20, 2019, 06:09:26 PM
I guess it would depend on your thread(s). Are you going to be doing one thread per partner or are you just going to keep using the same thread?
In the same thread, separated by a blog that she does between clients.

Ariel

One on One should be fine if it’s the same thread you’re using :-)
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

wigglebiscuit

Quote from: Ariel on May 20, 2019, 06:40:08 PM
One on One should be fine if it’s the same thread you’re using :-)
Thanks!