Hypnotic Insights (M seeking F)

Started by Top Cat, May 17, 2019, 11:33:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Top Cat

Many writers on E hate hypnotism and mind control because it takes the control of the characters away from them. What if it didn't have to be like that? We handle BDSM scenes just fine, and many of those involve a loss of control. Is there really much of a difference?

I intend to prove that there isn't. So I have a scenario to that effect. Our not-so-heroic protagonist had a barroom bet with several female associates of his. Coworkers, classmates, other regulars at the bar - women he knows, but hasn't ever had intimate relations with, much to his dismay (and possibly a woman or two he doesn't know, who have strong opinions on the matter). They don't believe that hypnotism exists, or that they're immune to it... or maybe think it's possible but that he couldn't possibly know how to do it. They throw up a bar bet, and at the end of the night, he declares himself a loser.

But he isn't. He hypnotized each and every one of them, all of them together. None of them remember it. They all seem to remember him trying, and no success - they certainly didn't see the other women performing tricks at his command. The only hypnotic changes he's done, though, is to give each of them a command word - something that will drop them back into a hypnotic trance again within seconds.

And that's where the fun - and the story - begins, as he tries to learn more about what makes these women tick, and what it would take to get them into bed with him. One by one.

PM me for discussions on the matter; I'm quite open to suggestions and variations on the theme.
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.