You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 29, 2020, 10:52:08 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A beastiality Love Story (seeking M character and animals)  (Read 321 times)

Offline BlinkinTopic starter

• Court Jester extraordinaire!
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • I try to be good, but it's such hard work!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
*Annoying teeth grinding noise*- *Annoying teeth grinding noise*- *Annoying teeth grinding noise*- This is only an interest check. If it was an actual recruitment post, it would direct you to a character sheet and directions to apply for the game. This is only an interest check. *Annoying teeth grinding noise*-*Annoying teeth grinding noise*-*Annoying teeth grinding noise*

The Wick County Animal Clinic and Training Center has been serving the surrounding communities for more than 40 years; since it's creator, Dr. Samuel Sterling, arrived in the cluster of farming communities that comprised the entirety of the county of the time. Arriving with little more than a truck, horse trailer and a little black doctor's bag, The good doctor's creation has expanded into athriving, well regarded facility that meets all of the needs of your precious pets and livestock; since 1977. While Dr. Sam, as he was called has retired and passed the clinic on to his son, Samuel Jr, and his siblings, the clinic continues to handpick the best staff from across the country; offering only the highest quality of vetenary care, training, products and housing facilities in the state.

Like so many things, the clinic is only one side of a coin. What's on the other side you may ask?Well, Dr. Sam also saw a rare opportunity for another service; the training of, shall we say special companions for women, and a few men? Offering  these specially trained animals for both sale and rental, with specially trained staff to assist the clients in the in's and out's of the unique relationship between owner and beast. To say that this side of the clinic is a carefully held secret that is passed more by word of mouth, devoted websites and a few unique  publications. The process of vetting the prospective client is, to say the least, exhaustive.

This is the setting, the back stop of our story. In the vein of the classic soap opera's of the past, there will be opportunities for rivalries, intrigues, conspiracies and plots among the characters that are involved. Characters can range from vetenarians, vet assistants, trainers, sale staff, clients, animals (limited availability) and people of the community as well as characters from law enforcement,media, even undercover members of the SPCA and PETA for that matter. If it can be imagined and fit the setting, it's fair game!

So, who would you be? A vet with a heart of gold and a kink affection for the patient? A woman cheating on her husband (whether it be man or beast!), A reporter hot on the trail of a big story? A county Deputy who turns his back for a bit of pussy and some retirement donations? A jilted lover tired of "The shit"? The farmer's Daughter with a bone to pick with the girl next door? The sky's the limit!

So, interested? Intrigued? curious? ask away and I'll try to answer as best as I can. Comments and suggestions are always welcome.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 07:48:33 PM by Blinkin »