The Adventures of Mrs. Karen Waters: Desperate Housewife.

Started by Blinkin, May 11, 2019, 08:08:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Standard Disclaimer

The gender of the player and that of the character has no relevance to me at all. It doesn't make any difference to me if you are a male wishing to play a female, a female wishing to play a male or a wolf wanting to impersonate a sheep. I'm happy to discuss story concepts and form partnerships with anyone who is willing to do the same toward me.

Karen Waters glanced at her husband through the mirror of the dressing table in the master bath of their home with no small amount of anxiety; especially for him and what the night might do to their marriage of 8 years. She offered him a timid, reassuring smile just before her attention returned to the mirror and her careful application of the moist looking red lipstick. "Relax Honey, I know this isn't our first choice and I'm not any more comfortable with it than you are." She lied as smoothly as she could for his sake. The fact was that while she was nervous and reluctant to take this step, they really didn't have any other options left. To save their marriage, they had to put it at risk. To make matters worse, each of them blamed themselves for the ... problem that had brought them to this point. But, if they didn't do something drastic, their marriage wouldn't make it through the holidays. "It's our last option, Baby."

For 9 of their 11 years together, from their first date to tonight, Karen had not once even considered the idea of cheating on Will; never even been tempted to think about it. They had been devoted to each other, and their 3 children, for so long that she had tried to keep her problem from Will for over a year. Since the birth of their youngest child, 13 month old Wendy, as desperately as she had tried, she had not had an orgasm from Will in all that time. She had faked it and found excuses to avoid  lovemaking to the point that if they made love once a month, she was left more frustrated than words could communicate. She wasn't sure, hell, neither of them were sure, what had happened, but he finished before she was even close and she had to be satisfied with her vibrator in the bathroom after he had fallen asleep. Hell, until a few months ago, she hadn't even seen a vibrator and now she hides in the bathroom to find her release.

She had finally confessed to him the truth and while it had hurt him, they had started to work, as a couple, to find some solution. Every effort had met failure and not even a therapist could do more than suggest the current situation.

Karen rose from the little table and smiled up at her husband with the love that they shared, "Everything's going to be ok, Honey. We'll do this and then it'll be over... Just one evening." She turned in a slow 360 to show off the sexy little emerald toned dress for him, "How do I look?" She had bought the dress for the occasion and the green of the dress showed off her green eyes and her shoulder length red curls... almost as much as it showed off her nicely toned legs and more cleavage than either was really comfortable with.

Will sighed and slipped his arms about his wife and pressed his hips against her lovely rump, "What do you think? If it were up to me, I'd keep us here and make love with you all night." But, that was the problem, He would find his climax, but the best that she would get out of it was more frustration and more fighting tomorrow.

Karen smiled wanely and touched his cheek, "If we could, you know that I would, Love."

The Theropist had recommended a website that catered to men looking for hook up's with married women and after a week of looking at profiles, they had found one that didn't mind her husband being involved; they had set a date to meet and, if all went well, bring him back home for a threesome. Hoping with each moment that it might bring the spark back into their marriage.

The man that they had settled oon, Danial, "Dan" was a man with a similar build to Will and was a professional in an investment firm in the next city to the west. He was a couple of years younger than they were, but he seemed to be perfect for their needs.  "When are we suppose to meet him?"

Will looked at his watch, "In about 20 minutes."

The meeting had gone better then expected and soon an awkward silence filled the bedroom as Karen slipped to her knees and slipped her hand inside of Dan's pants...

Three hours later, Will sat in the kitchen, a glass of whiskey before him as he heard Karen scream again from upstairs. The threesome had lasted all of 10 minutes before she had seemingly totally forgotten that he was in the room; Will wasn’t even sure if she realized that he had left to listen to her shout obscenities, scream and yell out “Yes! God Yes!” at least half a dozen times, the last one, just a couple of minutes before, had been “Oh God!yes Fuck my ass!” It hadn't helped Will’s sense of masculinity that Dan had not only turned out to be bigger than Will, but Karen had been so... willing to give Dan the one thing she had refused him all of those years; her ass.

Twenty minutes later, dan came ddown, whistling and without a second look, left. Not long afterward, Karen called for him in a dazed tone and he had climbed up the stairs. His wife was naked, slumped on her crossed forearms; her bare ass upturned with red palm prints decorating her cheeks. “I’m sorry Honey.” She said breathlessly, “I feel horrible about forgetting about you.” But, it had been the next thing that she had said that truly stunned him... "When can we try it again."

True, he had gotten an erection at seeing her, his loving wife, taken by another man, but could he stand to do this again?

Well, that's the story in a nutshell. Once the forbidden apple is eaten, how do you resist it's lure? What I want to focus on is how the relationship evolves and deals with a cuckolded husband, a hotwife and the love that they share while sex is becoming less and less a thing for them, but more and more a lifestyle for her.

This isn't to say that there will not be smut, but that it wouldn't be the driving force of the story. It is a hotwife story, afterall.

So, if you're interested, drop me a PM and we can talk about it.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Blinkin

"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.