You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2020, 10:14:05 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A new kind of love | Hotwife | (F looking for M)  (Read 532 times)

Offline BeccaTopic starter

A new kind of love | Hotwife | (F looking for M)
« on: May 10, 2019, 09:02:42 PM »
She adored him.
How could she not, when they had been together since they were teenagers? He was the love of her life, her high school sweetheart, her partner and her husband. He was successful, he was kind and handsome and sweet as sugarcane. He was a gentleman, the type women seemed to believe had gone extinct

She was everything she could desire in a man... Yet she desired more.

Their marriage had grown stale. She was bored. She was bored out of her mind and they were arguing every other day. Their relationship was not like it used to be, something had broken, and neither of them seemed to understand what it was. The urging to taste something new, the urge to experience the thrill of the hunt and the titillation of that first kiss had begun to grow inside her as of late. The idea of being desired by a man who ached to touch her, who did not know every inch of her body, who had not grown used to every freckle and every curve, seemed to be lurking constantly in the back of her mind.

She did not want to hurt him. She loved him too much to ever abandon him, yet there was a truth she could not hide any longer: Her orgasm had grown stale, almost nonexistent. She was not happy, not truly, not anymore. She needed more, but she needed him. So what on earth was she going to do about it?

If it's not abundantly clear by now, I'll spell out what I'm searching for in this request thread: I am interested in exploring a cuckold-hot wife relationship, from the very start of this new arrangement. I'm ok with begining before, during or after the conversation addressing this issue happened, but it must be before her first sexual encounter with another man.

I feel I must clarify this to avoid any misunderstandings: if you are searching for a 100% smut fest where the wife jumps from bed to bed and the husband is perfectly happy with everything happening, no conflicts in sight, this is NOT the right game for you. I am looking for inner turmoil, for hurt feelings, for conflicting arousal, for the need to put a stop to it all and at the same time the utter aching for it to continue. I am looking for a man willing to do anything to keep his wife happy and by his side, struggling with his own feelings of inadequacy and the realization that he both hates to love and loves to hate her cheating on him. She will feel guilty and elated at the same time, she will be aroused and embarrassed, she will wonder if they can truly make this work.

I am willing for this rpg to involve humiliation of the husband, from mild to extreme, but it must be framed with the love she feels for him. She won't leave him, plain and simple, no matter how much she or her lover might insult him while together. At the end of the night, she will return to his arms. Well, perhaps not during the night, perhaps she falls asleep in her lover's arms, but in the morning, or in the evening. What I mean to say is her heart belongs to him, even if her body no longer will.
I am also willing to have a single lover or a number of them, and introduce a variety of different kinks as long as we are in agreement that character growth is just as important as any of these.

I would be taking the role of the wife and my partner, at least, the role of the husband. The lover or lovers can be shared as npcs or be secondary (or main, if it's only one) characters played by my potential partner in this rpg.

If anyone is interested, please do not post here, but rather send me a pm. Please do let me know what elements you'd like to include in this rpg and what ideas you might have for the development of the story.

Becca

« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 09:54:44 AM by Becca »