The Cycle (M for Any)

Started by Theta Sigma, May 06, 2019, 10:16:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theta Sigma

The Cycle

This idea came from a post on Reddit in the relationshipadvice board. There's an optional supernatural element to this, it can be included or can be ignored, either works for me.

I am looking to play somebody who is part of a biker gang who supports victims of abuse, both sexual and domestic. They are a strong group who are well known about in the community and will rally together at any time of day and support anyone of any gender and any age. They provide help for victims to recover, to get back on their feet and return to a normal life. They have their own supported living accomodation as a safe place.

I'd like to play somebody who has had support from this group before, and it has had such a lasting effect that he has worked with the group ever since. This story would be about him getting close to somebody they are supporting and helping them recover. Ideally, I'd like them to form a romantic relationship. It doesn't have to be sexual, it depends how you wish your character to be played.

Optional element: Supernatural themes! I'd love for the biker group to be shapeshifters, it would be an awesome extra layer to the support they can bring. But I'm cool if this isn't included.

Notes: This is going to obviously include triggering themes, so please be warned and prepared. I'm also a slow poster, so that's something to also keep in mind. :>

As ever, drop me a PM if you're interested. My O&Os are in my signature.

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns