[m lf f] Game of Thrones / A Song of Ice and Fire

Started by The Sparrow, May 05, 2019, 06:04:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Sparrow

Greetings,

Normally I would have created a very elaborate thread about my tastes, plots and ideas, but I have recently found that wall of texts might actually be somewhat of a hinderance, as I like to flesh out ideas during a brainstorming process together with my partner.  I hope you will be able to understand this post as concise and not as lazy, be absolute assured that I would love to talk to you about anyhting in great detail once you have PM'd me about your interest.

First a few very basic things:
- I'd highly prefer to play over PMs or E-Mail
- I am very flexible kinkwise, but I'd eagerly share my favourites with you later on
- I love to brainstorm and flesh out plots during brainstorming sessions, I'd be available on Discord for this as well.
- I am mainly interested in F/F and M/F pairings.
- I'm open to one-shot scenarios, though I would prefer mid- or long-term stories

As you might have understood from the thread title, I am looking for a roleplay in the world of Game of Thrones or A Song of Ice and Fire. I'm up to date when it comes to the series and I have read pretty much anything that is there to read, also the books apart from the main series, so I consider myself quite knowledgeable when it comes to the lore and universe.

I have a variety of plots in mind that are scattered all throughout the history of ASOIAF. Things long in the past, time frames that are dealt with in the books and series or ideas that would play out in a very distant future. As you might have guessed this also means that I would open to using original characters, which I would however prefer to be somewhat interwoven with history of ASOIAF. There is such a rich history of houses and characters that it would be a shame not to make any use of it.

If you would like to make use of the existing personnel, I would very much interested in creating a story revolving around the following characters:

- Arianne Martell
- Margaery Tyrell
- Sansa Stark

I would very much prefer a partner that is equally interested in story and world building as they are in smut. Both will be important for this to be fun.

I will keep it like this for now. If you would like to disucss things, feel free to drop me a private message!