Dystopian roleplay that can go anywhere

Started by anarhea, April 27, 2019, 10:12:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anarhea

Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong area or something, I'm brand new and honestly not too sure yet what I'm supposed to do. I have a roleplay written out. While the intro has only mentions of nsfw content and does not go into detail, I am willing to keep the remainder of the rp as sfw or as dark as you want! A short description of the character you will be using before beginning is not required, but is definitely appreciated. Please try to respect the world I have set up. Other partially monster characters are fine, but so are humans! Creatures that are entirely beastlike are feral, however, so please do keep that in mind.

The world is a dystopian future where traces of modern civilization have vanished as the outcome of a war. This has left many animals mutated, and the surviving humans that did not suffer from mutation without any technology or even access to metals. Essentially, they've arrived back at the stone age technologically. My character is an 18 year old named Audrey, and she is 1/4 mutated beast, leading to gorgon-like hair, which she almost constantly keeps hidden under a hijab. She's recently escaped from her cultlike village's upbringing and is now on the run, completely alone. The images provided are similar to how she looks.

This scenario can lead to a romantic (and/or sexual) relationship between Audrey and your character, or it can be non-con and involve much darker elements. I'm fine with either! Audrey is also bisexual, so this is open to male, female, or anyone/thing in between.