Not quite himself! Transformation/body swap looking for partner.

Started by Blinkin, April 27, 2019, 12:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Standard Disclaimer
The gender of the player and that of the character bears no relation to the other. It is completely irelevant to me if you are a male wishing to play a female, a female wishing to play a male or a wolf wearing a sheep skin suit; if you are willing to meet me half way on developing a story that you want to write and be invested in the telling of our story, I'm happy to talk to you about a partnership.

Many who know him could say that Nick Foster has the golden touch. an intelligent charmer, witty and fun to be around; A fine example of maleness with just the right thing to say for nearly any situation. A man who has never had any trouble at all finding female companionship when he wanted it; if he's got his eye on you, He's on the hunt and he's going to sweep you off of your feet before he's done.

On the other hand, more than a few women would tell you that Nick has serious commitment issues and an inability to respect women; for Nick, it's strictly a one-night wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am kind of guy. Nick may spend weeks charming your panties off, but once he's got your unmentionables in his pocket, he's off to his next conquest with little more than a smile and a swat on the ass for your troubles. In short, He's a womanizing,shallow asshole and bastard with little care for the aftermath that he may leave behind him.

At least until he crosses the wrong woman...

After another woman in a long line, he's made a mistake; when he wakes the next morning, with a strange dream  already fading in his muddled mind, it's instantly obvious that something's not right in his world. The bed doesn't feel right, the room doesn't smell right and he doesn't feel right. he has a serious hangover and there's an unexpected weight on his chest; did he break his first rule and spent the night in a woman's bed?

With his heart filled with foreboding, Nick opens his eyes to confirm that, yeah, he's in a bed that is definitely not his, he's not in his own apartment and the space beside him, on the wrong side of the bed, has been disturbed! Yeah, he's spent the night in a woman's bed and, thank god, she's not there now! He groans softly as he pushes himself up and spies a bathroom just a few feet away and he's even more relieved as he slips to his feet, and staggers a little as he runs for the  toilot.
He rushes into a magazine's image of a bathroom and drops to his knees by the throne. When he's done, he's brought up last night's dinner, yesterday's lunch and breakfast and... that may be the pasta that he had a couple of nights ago. Finally,with the payment for overindulging stamped paid and the pull of the handle to flush the evidence away, he pushed himself up to his feet; stumbling about again. "Must still be a little buzzed." he says just a moment before he catches his reflection in the mirror- and screams!

It's not his eyes that looks back... hell, it's not even his face staring back at him! In disbelief, he reached up and touched his cheeks, his lips as the image copied the motions. Suddenly, he grabs for his hair and stares at it with green eyes; it's red... he's a blonde... Suddenly, he looks down and really see's for the first time...a pair of magnificent breasts! With disbelief turning into panic, His eyes shoot back up to the mirror and takes in what can't be possible! the red hair that falls to his shoulders, the big green eyes, the slender waist and- "Oh No!" he bends forward a little and- Where's Big Nick!!!" Wearing a nearly transparent black nightie, Nick isn't himself this morning.

He looked at his hands with their carefully done nails and see's the rock of a diamond set into a gold ring on his- her? slender finger.

To compound his growing panic, From the direction of the hallway, he hears someone call out, "Mom? You ok?"

In a nutshell, I'm looking for someone to play Nick's husband and perhaps her far too attractive teenage daughter as he... her? life falls apart and he... she? struggles to understand what has happened to ... whatever it is. How did he become what every red-blooded, living male on the planet would drool over.. a gorgeous MILF!

Obviously, he's pissed off something and it's payback time as he has to see things from her point of view.

So, anyone interested in further fleshing out the idea and perhaps making it a fun, pperhaps a bit silly and humorous story? I'll be playing Nick, the poor bastard who's been dumped into a woman's body as payback. If so, please PM me.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Blinkin

Time to dust this off and see if it catches someone's interest.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.