Hawkawe96's roleplay requests [male x female]

Started by Hawkawe95, April 17, 2019, 08:10:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawkawe95

Hello Elliquiy, I'm Hawkawe96, or you can call me Hawk. I am not new to roleplaying, I have three years of off and on roleplaying through different forums/apps. I understand that sometimes I can be vague in my descriptors, but I am open to learn how to improve. I like to role play vanilla themes. I appreciate it when my partner teases my character and they describe, either by words or  hyperlinks, what their character is wearing. I will post plots I enjoy. I am always up to trying new ideas though, so don't be afraid to pm me your ideas.
Ideas I like:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

His Secretary:
Adam had just lost his secretary, so of course he now needs to interview for another one. Adam is the owner and CEO of Digital Scans, a company that assists other companies, like Marvel or Shonen Jump, in incorporating and implementing media into their platform, in an app and or their website. When he had started the company he had not expected it to explode. It had started out as a passion project into a full-time million dollar making job. Eventually he would start publishing his own indie comics/manga.

The story would go something like this: Interview -> first day -> party invitation -> shopping for clothes for the secretary -> party -> Adam asks her out -> date 1 -> date 2 -> date 3 -> proposal

There can be sex in every scene or their can barely be sex, I don't mind either.

One more thing, I would love to learn to role play DnD style. I do not have any DnD experience, so that qualifies me as a noob.I will add more plots as I come up with them.

Hawkawe95