You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

March 05, 2021, 01:12:19 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Starting out slow...Female for dominant Male  (Read 471 times)

Offline ChantarelleTopic starter

Starting out slow...Female for dominant Male
« on: April 17, 2019, 01:18:52 am »
Hi, all! I’ve been gone for a while trying to get my life in order and refocus on moving forward in many aspects of my life. I’ve been growing and adulting and maturing and now I am so ready to start having some fun again. So onto preferences...

I’m looking for a little romantic fantasy - gods, angels, demons, vampires, meta-humans.

I’m looking to play a complex and troubled woman that grows through the story.

I’m looking for darker themes - drugs, suicide, obsession, religion, politics, life/death, sex of course etc.

I’m looking for dominant male partners who play multi-dimensional characters.

I’m looking for someone to chat ooc with to create a world together.

No vore, incest or bestiality.

Plot suggestion as pertaining to an angel/demon storyline...I could play whichever. I was thinking if I were to play the demon perhaps MC has taken over the body of one Claudia McKinley in order to better assimilate into society. Perhaps MC who’s name is Morrigan has escaped from hell and is lost spiritually and trying to physically hide among the human populace. I already have somewhat of a backstory that I can develop and flesh out. But if I were to play the angel I could play the character of Ukiah a fallen angel trying to find a way back into God’s good graces, something easier said than done.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 11:19:48 pm by Chantarelle »