Female for Male; Long or short term.

Started by Dez, April 06, 2019, 09:28:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dez

It's been quite some time since I've posted here.. Life got turned upside down... still trying to find my way, one day at a time.

If any of the below ideas pique your interest, I ask that you please send me a PM rather than posting here. Please read my O/O's to ensure we are compatible.

Title: The Transporter

Content: Long or Short term; Light solo; Action; Drama; Romance (could be more non-con)

Scenario: Don't let her good looks fool you. She can throw a mean left-hook and can do a round-house quicker than most. She's a force to be reckoned and has built a reputation as being the most efficient “Transporter” in the business. She's also discreet and keeps business as business. When people need items 'transported', the first person that comes to mind for most people, is Levi Pemberton. She's the most dependable; reliable; and discreet 'Transporter' in the business. She asks no questions of her clients and expects the same in kind. She never mixes business with pleasure and never, ever discusses anything of a personal nature with her clients.

Setting: Modern

Requirements: Someone to portray the Voice or the Client; someone that can keep the story going and is willing to explore different scenario’s with me.

Other Info: A phone call --- just a voice --- “I have a package that needs to be delivered to Los Angeles...”

The voice on the other end of the line is YC – her competition? Or maybe it's the client arranging for his own 'transport' from New York City to Los Angeles. Open for discussion and if interested, please send a PM.

Title: Battle of Ancrum Moor

Content: Long/Short term; Historical Romance; Drama

Scenario: Scotland, 1545. Ailith Douglas is a firm believer of desperate times calling for desperate measures. The animosity between her clan and that of YC, is legendary. But, when King Henry decides that he wants more of Scotland, the clans must learn to set aside their differences as well as fight alongside each other to defeat an enemy that will stop at nothing to get what he wants. As a sign of good faith, and to ensure that an alliance between the two clans is solid, Ailith offers herself as wife to that of the other Laird {YC}. From the get-go the two are at odds, because the Laird {YC} didn't really want the alliance or a wife, quite content at chasing skirts within the Keep. However, the young Laird's father had other ideas. Can Ailith and YC learn to trust each other and fight alongside one another not just to save her clan, but the clan that she's just offered herself in marriage and defeat King Henry?

Setting: 1500 Scotland

Requirements: Multiple characters will be used. Someone to portray the Laird that's about to be married; someone who can write 3+ paragraphs; can move the story forward; and, isn't afraid to add a surprise twist or two to the plot

Other Info: I'd like to see a battle of wills between the two characters. This is going to be more story than smut. It isn't necessary to be familiar with Scottish history, but I would like someone to at least be familiar with the Battle of Ancrum Moor

Title: Swerve

Content: Short Term; Action; Drama; Non-Con; could even be EX

Scenario: Michi Collins is traveling from one coast to the other due to having just been offered a choice position at Ricen Technologies. Along the way she witnesses the car ahead of her suddenly begin to zig and zag across the highway and was unable to avoid the semi-truck that had been traveling in the other direction of the two-lane. The car flipped several times before stopping and Michi, having some experience in fist aid, rushed to the rumpled vehicle that had miraculously landed on all four wheels to see if the driver needed any help. The driver however, didn't make it. As Michi scans the contents of the back seat of the car, she notices a bag that seems out of place. Unmindful of the dead man in the front seat, Michi was able to open the bag. A bag that was full of money.

Several months later …. Michi's established in the company; has a new house; a new car; a new and rewarding career and several bank accounts …. Most of the money doesn't belong to Michi, and it's owner {YC} has traveled all the way from one coast to the other to collect it. He doesn't know the identity of MC, but the trail of his own investigation leads him to her. What might or might not help Michi, is that ALL the money found went into several accounts. She spent nothing … so why hang on to it?

Setting: Modern day.

Requirements: Someone dominant; someone who isn't afraid to explore the depths of darkness; someone who can help move the story forward.

Other Info: I'm not looking for anything vanilla here and I'm not looking for a 'rape' scene but more a psychological thriller. Even if you want to GM the story, that's fine with me. If interested, please PM.

Title: McCabe and Mrs. Miller

Content: Comedy; Drama; Romance

Scenario: YC is an entrepreneur who establishes a brothel in the Pacific Northwest mining settlement of Presbyterian Church in 1902. He's a shambles, a vain and foolhardy clown dressed in burdensome furs, and his brothel is a shambles too, at least until the chippy, cockney Constance Miller (MC) rolls in through the drizzle and the mud and shows him how to make it a success. She's earthy but also alluringly unreachable, and not only because of her opium habit. "I never knew anyone in my life who spent so much time behind a locked door," grumbles McCabe.

Setting: Washington or Oregon during the early 1900's

Requirements: Someone with a sense of humor and isn't too interested in heavy plotting. And yes, this is based on the movie of the same title which starred Warren Beatty and Julie Christie.

Other Info: Please PM if interested.

Title: “The Asphalt Jungle”

Content: Action; Drama; Some Violence (not too extreme)

Scenario: YC, and those he's hired to help, pull of a heist worth more than 2 Million. Months of planning are put to the test and all that could go wrong, does go wrong. The explosion was supposed to be small and open the safe. Instead, it was that powerful that an entire city grid loses power causing other alarms to go off which in turn notifies the authorities. One of the crew gets shot and dies and the greed of the remaining crew surfaces and its each man for himself.

Enter Maureen Thompson, a seemingly innocent woman who has a few tricks up her sleeve and will go to any lengths to acquire a portion of the loot as it was her half-brother that was shot and had told her the entire plan of the heist.

Requirements: Someone who can write other characters to enhance the story as well as help move it forward. Someone who isn't afraid to add a surprise now and then. And yes, this too, is based on the 1950 movie of the same name which starred Sterling Hayden and Marilyn Monroe.

Other Info: I see this as a One-Shot but can turn into something long term. This story can go places as it has other potential plots. If interested, please PM.

Title: Don't Judge a Book By Its Cover

Content: Action; Drama; Comedy; SOME bondage (TBD/D*)

Scenario: MC is the apple of her Daddy's eye who just happens to be the most sought after “Crime Boss” of the current day. As much as he tried to keep his 'employment' hidden, Veronica Richetti is  all too aware of what her father did for a living. She wasn't like the other 'daughters' in the life and preferred to march to her own drum and make her own way. She never wore too much make-up or flaunted the fact that her family had money. She was down to earth and preferred to keep as much distance as possible away from that part of her life.

However, a cop (or reporter; or PI; or someone who's overly curious), who believes the way to catch the elusive Boss is through his daughter would be in for a very rude awakening. Father and Daughter have a very volatile relationship insomuch that voices were always raised whenever the two would get together. But he doesn't know that. Rather than bring her in for questioning (he couldn't because there was no GROUNDS for that to happen) {YC} starts appearing in places she's known to frequent.

Requirements: Someone that will help move the story forward; has a sense of humor and adventure.

Other info: Anything is possible with this and we can go anywhere with it. If you have a different or other idea, please PM me to discuss.

*TBD/D = To Be Determined/Discussed

Dez

Been a long time.

Ready to get back into the swing of things. If interested in any of the above offerings, please PM me.

Thanks!!

Dez

Revised the entire thread. Did away with some old plots.

If any catch your interest, please send me a PM.

Thanks!

Dez