You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 27, 2021, 09:02:02 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: RP Idea - Private Reform Institute (M for F)  (Read 506 times)

Offline bawdybearTopic starter

• Lord
  • Bacchae
  • Stories of imagination upset those without one
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
RP Idea - Private Reform Institute (M for F)
« on: April 04, 2019, 07:25:37 pm »
The small private Tersus Institute is unique, something between a boot camp and posh reform school. Instead of serving up to a year in prison, young first time offenders are offered the opportunity to be "rehabilitated" and graduate with no criminal record. The institute is very discrete and secretive, and accepts only ~20 select candidates each year that have been charged with crimes where the penalty is up to one year in prison. The campus is secluded, rather posh, well staffed and guarded. The admissions process is in some ways similar to a psychiatric hospital, where the student patients that are admitted lose their rights, and remain as patients until deemed to be rehabilitated by the senior staff.  The Institute has very strict rules and employs various disciplinary methods such as corporal punishment that are kept strictly confidential.

In the institute everything in controlled and structured by the staff. The students inmates are awarded credits for good behavior, academic or physical performance, etc., but are awarded demerits for rules infractions, bad behavior, poor performance, or just about anything that the instructors deem fit to stress.

Students can use points to get privileges, favors, or reductions of punishments.
Students that have demerits are punished in various ways, related to the nature of their transgression.

For example, masturbation is forbidden, and student inmates are closely monitored. If a student inmate is caught masturbating, he/she will be awarded a masturbation related demerit, and receive the corresponding punishment and treatment.

Student inmates can volunteer or be assigned various duties, including personal assistants to staff, maid service, etc. to get extra credits or work off demerits.

The scenario can be set in various timeframes and lends itself to a wide variety of fun fetishes and characters. All characters are 18+.  A wide range of smut to plot ratios can be enjoyed.  I am very open to ideas and to tailor the plot to my partners wishes. Note: I posted this in the non-forum section as well.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 08:28:36 pm by bawdybear »

Offline Transcendent Su

• Legate
  • Orgiest
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: RP Idea - Private Reform Institute (M for F)
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 08:30:28 pm »
What if it is not so much a private reform institute as much as it is an elite training school where the world's elite concubines are produced and sold? I am thinking that these young men and women are guilty of the crime of being poor in a dystopian society where their only chance to avoid a fate worse than death is to graduate the program and become the sex slave of whomever purchases them.