You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

February 24, 2021, 12:22:27 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A war cyborg in 1944 Earth  (Read 341 times)

Offline playfullchick76Topic starter

A war cyborg in 1944 Earth
« on: April 04, 2019, 09:58:27 am »
Hi, this is one that I would love to play out with someone who knows the war in Europe during WW2 well enough, not every little detail, but enough. I've given this some thought, so here goes.

My race would be at war with another, and has been going on for over a decade. Early on, my race would have tired of the toll, and come up with preserving the lives of its soldiers. Their brains would be surgically removed and placed into lifelike android bodies, looking as humanlike as possible, designed to survive almost anything in extreme combat conditions. Think the recent movie Alita Battle angel.

Sent with a hundred others to a world with a fresh outbreak of violence, my travel pod suffers damage to its navigational system, and become lost, travelling all the way to Earth, circa 1944. My pod would make it to the surface, but I would have no idea that I wasnt on the right world, or even the right quadrant until I see combat in Europe. I evision my character intervening to save the lives of allied pow's and allying herself with America and Britain, but the pod could also land in a part with conflict between german and Russian forces, either way works.

If this appeals to anyone, send me a PM, or post via this, and lets make some magic happen.