M4F Flexable Writer for DM or FP Fantasy Scenes.

Started by Eddykronk, April 04, 2019, 08:56:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddykronk

I enjoy the challenge of creating characters and scenes that meet your kinks.
I specialize in Fantasy but am flexible if you want to explore a different genre.
This is my first crack at using this site so there may be a bit of confusion for which I preemptively apologize.

A character sheet and some starter prompts are below for inspiration but I am more than open to you submitting your own prompts or character description.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Race:
Class:
Reason for Adventuring:
Skills:
2 Major Kinks:
2 Minor Kinks:
Appearance:
Equipment:
Limits:

Prompts:
1: Eyeing you all night an unusually handsome half orc with a scar across one cheek and luminous yellow eyes walks past the table you have in the common room of the inn. His powerful light green arms are bare in his sleeveless tunic. He bends down and whispers into your ear his room number as he stands and heads up the stairs his tight leather pants showing you a glimpse of what is in store in that room.

2: A tall thin figure cloaked at the bar catches your eye. His hood is pulled up loosely, obscuring most of his face but he catches you looking. From inside the hood you can see one blue eye, one brown eye and a mischievous grin. With a wave of his hand two cups appear in front of him summoned by magic. He motions to the bartender to fill them before waving you over.