You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2019, 02:11:57 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Nuns and sodomy ( f/Futa )  (Read 310 times)

Offline DhiTopic starter

Nuns and sodomy ( f/Futa )
« on: March 31, 2019, 12:58:37 PM »
Taken, thank you!
Nunsploitation is a genre bursting with sex, punishment, sacrilege, shlock and horror, and I fucking love it. Let's write a nunsploitation story set at a remote convent christened Christ's Exquisite Submission, whose secret rites are anything but wholesome. Because this is a futa story, I'd like it to feature a lot of butt stuff please. That's just how I am, sorry!

I'm looking for someone to write a catholic brat- pleated skirt, Mary Janes and stockings, the works- who is sent to the convent for some much-needed discipline, only to become targeted by the lusty appetites of its futa nuns.

Or, we can flip the script.
If your preference is to write the futa nuns, I'm happy to write the student instead.

The story takes place in the 1970s, the era of nunsploitation. The nuns of Christ's Exquisite Submission work in secret to protect humanity from prolific demons of temptation. When it's believed a high school girl's misbehavior might be attributed to a demon of lust, she is turned over to the care of these nuns, whose expertise in apocryphal and forbidden rites run the whole gamut from glory hole confessionals, bukkake baptismal and gokkun communion to rose flogging, hot wax, and chains, all while somehow managing to preserve the girl's chastity. Will these efforts to rid an innocent girl of the theoretical demon which compels her succeed, and what will happen when the distraction of her makes the nuns lax in their mystic duties?

If this sounds like fun to you, please check out my O&Os and drop me a message!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 08:43:02 PM by Dhi »