You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 30, 2020, 09:04:12 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: sflower's one on one search  (Read 774 times)

Offline sflowerTopic starter

sflower's one on one search
« on: March 30, 2019, 10:48:30 PM »

i'm going to keep this short! i'm looking for one or two one x ones! here's my on's & off's thread.
please give it a read! once again i'd like to put a reminder here i'm plot first, smut second. and i'm not big on
kinks or fetishes. if you have any ideas and want to rp with me just shoot a pm. please don't post on here!
otherwise here's a plot i've been thinking about;

anything werewolf; [ any pairing ]
i love love love werewolves. so much it hurts. i would love to write a werewolf character or have mine fall in love with one.
if you have any ideas or plots please hit me up. if it's in a medieval or modern setting i'm game.
plot i have; little red riding hood
little red is a monster hunter. their town lives closer to a famous magical forest than they
would like and the big bad wolf has been spending more time in their area because of the season change,
it's beautiful in the spring and summer. you can guess what happens next. i would prefer taking red in this plot
to be honest! i would be okay if knotting was involved here. however not when your character is in
wolf form. if you want red that's okay too! i wouldn't mind writing for the wolf.

monster x monster hunter; [ any pairing ]
i'm kind of in the mood for a good old fashion hunter x prey kind of thing you know? except when both
characters are perfectly capable of killing one another with their advantages and disadvantages, haha.
will take either role!

DND setting; [ any pairing ]
a mythical world. honestly i think i'd love to write for a witcher- monster hunter as a job to get by. if
you're interested or have a stronger plot message me!

i don't have much right now but if you do and think i'd make a good rp partner dm me!

for any plot i want romance, but a slow build to it obviously. in the end i want each character to eventually
fall for the other and have a hushed love.

other things i like
*angst
*werewolves
*mythical
*most fantasy ideas/plots
*wincest. i haven't watched supernatural in forever but sam x dean is my otp. this can be an AU or in canon verse- i just request that they're still brothers.
*incest i would be willing to do with our own characters.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 09:23:55 PM by sflower »

Offline sflowerTopic starter

Re: sflower's one on one search
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2020, 09:15:07 PM »
it's been a hot minute since i've been on here but bump