An Immodest Proposal for Offbeat Romance (M seeking F) PLEASE INQUIRE BY PM ONLY

Started by Geraint, March 30, 2019, 05:33:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geraint

I’ve never had a thread in this forum before so please be merciful.

If you have interest in an idea I post here, or have questions, please PM me.

Please also look at my O/Os and at least a couple of posts of my writing first.

Please do not post on this thread.

In all cases I will write only on forum here, and my character will be a heterosexual male.

In all cases, I shall be looking for a Lady or Dame of compatible style, detail orientation, O/Os and interests to play a female character or characters.  For romance or sexual stories, I am not a rainbow writer.

My posts tend to be three to eight detailed paragraphs complete with setting, character backgrounds and emotions.  My response time is currently 1-4 days, and not likely to drift above 1-7 days unless I am drawn away by real life.  In that case I shall notify partners in my signature, or by PM if it gets as long as two weeks.  My writing status will always be shown in my signature (I do not have an A/A thread).  I’m flexible on partner response time and length, though I may well start to lose interest if posts are consistently short, lacking in detail or take more that three weeks for response. 

Any story idea I post here is flexible and quite open to different interpretations by potential partners.  As long as the overall story idea is maintained, I am quite open to negotiations on all else.  While the picture included is always the source of the idea, my partners are free to us photographs of their own choosing.

See Following (or above) Posts for More Currently Available Ideas

The Confessor (available)
(PBP, BON - EXT, Human Solo M/F, Freeform, Fantasy, Alternate History, Medieval)

Brother Sardo Guiducci
Ininerant Confessor
We all know that the world is full of sins and sinners.  And where there are sinners, there is a need to confess, leading to a need for Confessors.  Typically the Confessor is priest of some kind … unless, of course, one reads Terry Goodkind, in whose world a Confessor is a hot chick in a white robe who can rip a confession out of ones head, and administer justice in the process, or conclusively prove one innocent by the fact of one's death.  Naturally, given the alternatives, there are bound to be those who crave confession, penance, and absolution but would rather find it from someone without a theological axe to grind, sometimes literally.   

So to fulfill such a gap in the spiritual resources of the masses, allow me to introduce the regional representative of the Confessor's Guild:

Brother Sardo Guiducci is what we would these days call an independent contractor, dependent only upon the generosity of his clients (rather than an employer) for his living for any associated benefits package.  As an Itinerant Confessor he rides on his live-in confessional wagon (a converted Roman Carriage) around a considerable circuit of towns too small for a resident confessor.  What one says to Brother Guiducci in the privacy of the confessional stays private.  That's because he is judge, jury, and the administrator of penance, (who might be called an executioner, save for the unfortunate association of that name with grisly deaths).

So one can draw the drape, drop ones coins into the box and confess in lurid detail to a very sympathetic ear, after which penance will be (sometimes capriciously) specified, and then administered (within mutual O/Os, of course).  So for adultery, for instance, the penance might be a lecture, a day in the stocks, a whipping, or more adultery with Brother Guiducci, if he fancies the criminal.  [After all sex with a confessor is not a sin, but a penance, or perhaps a safer alternative than loving one's neighbor, as he tells no tales.] In any case absolution follows, and one is free to go sin again … and confess again. 

It goes without saying that he really doesn't get the hard core cases, since all the men are going to the chick with the white robe.  But there is no shortage of sin among the women who form his flock (or clientele), and he has many repeat customers and testimonials from happy clients. (you know how word travels on the grape vine).

Setting:  Medieval Tuscany

Requirements:  Should this idea come to fruition, it would be my intention to play the confessor himself and any male NPCs.  So I would be  looking for a very adventurous woman of similar style and tastes to play the confessee(s).  It would help if she had a somewhat warped sense of humor.  I see this as what could be called a serial one shot, as the confessor encounters a variety of women (generally one or two at a time).  I'd inclined for the same lady to play all of the female characters over time, engaging the confessor's services for her characters, whenever his wagon rolls into their town.  But all would be negotiable.

Expectations:  Enough plot vs. sex (at least 70/30) to tell an interesting story about the Confessor and his confessees.  Oral, vaginal, optionally anal sex; punishment; other kinks negotiable.  Posting on forum, 1-3 times per week, 3-8 paragraphs per post.

Special Collections (available)
(PBP, BON - DubCon, Human Solo M/F/M, Freeform, Contemporary, 50P/50S)

This is a Like New, factory reconditioned story, going for a song to the right buyer.  Started once, it never made it to the main plot.

Everybody has heard about it, of course, even if nobody she knows has ever seen it, nor has she heard of anyone talking about it in anything but the most general terms, and in tones of awe.  It's been compared to Secret Archives in the Vatican Library, or the Closed Cabinet Collection of the British Museum, or dozens of other secretive archives.  The University, of course, maintains that it does have a number of rare manuscript collections, access to which is limited to credentialed serious researchers, due to the rarity and fragility of the documents.  But the rumors do persist of an entirely different collection in the archives behind double locked doors and a security system. 

Being a woman of intellectual curiosity, beauty, substantial means, and an intense drive to get what she wants, she has been methodically tracking down the rumors for almost her entire three and a half years on campus.  And she's found what she believes to be the weak link in the chain of secrecy around the "Special Collections", in the person of a somewhat geeky, unprepossessing and very reserved seeming post-doctoral fellow.  She's sure that he will be a pushover for a determined woman like her self.  And so it is that she does achieve a measure of success in ingratiating herself into his confidence … at least far enough to get an idea of what this forbidden knowledge might cost her. 

Still waters do indeed run deep, apparently, and not all is what it seems.  And the price for what she wants is quite unexpected … but strangely alluring … assuming that she gathers up the courage to pursue it.  And well he's really not all that bad looking, and isn't bad at all in the sack when she seduces him for the information.  So what's a blindfold and some rope, compared to her goal?  That's all it is, isn't it?

Spin:I'm leaving this quite open ended for an interested lady of similar style and preferences to put her mark on it, even entirely rework it.  But hopefully it will remain a blend of passion, romance, kink, and good old fashioned story telling, to the point the discovery may not be so much in what is contained in the collection, but in the journey and the relationship it builds getting there.  It has BDSM elements, certainly, but that lifestyle is not really what it's about, but rather something a bit more naïve but hopefully rewarding.

Requirements:  One articulate and detail oriented Lady or Dame player, of compatible style and interests to play one female character opposite one or (probably) more male characters of mine.  A good sense of humor is a definite plus.  Feel free to discuss via PM

Expectations:  Enough plot vs. sex (60/40) to tell an interesting story about of them.  Oral, vaginal, and optionally anal sex; kinks negotiable.  Posting on forum, once or twice per week, 2-6 paragraphs per post.

Halls of Power (available)
(PBP, Light-NC, Human Solo M/F/M, Freeform, Contemporary, Long Term, Episodic, 60/P40S)

She is a political science major between her junior and senior years at a prominent university, currently a summer intern for a powerful man within the halls of power. 

It's a dream come true for anyone, but especially for an ambitious young woman of both beauty and intelligence who looks almost innocent behind a pair of glasses. 

She's here to learn, after all, and certainly to make contacts for the future. 

So it would be impractical to turn down all those lovely invitations of various sorts, but then she could afford to be picky after all … and perhaps she has an agenda all her own ...

Spin:  The young intern finds that she can best serve her Congressman by gathering information from others through pillow talk in sexual encounters

Requirements:  One articulate and detail oriented Lady or Dame player, of compatible style and interests to play one female character opposite one or (optionally) more male characters of mine.  A good sense of humor is a definite plus.  Feel free to discuss via PM

Expectations:  Enough plot vs. sex (70/30)to tell an interesting story about them.  Oral, vaginal, and optionally anal sex; kinks negotiable.  Posting on forum, once or twice per week, 3-6 paragraphs per post.

Staten Island:  Taken
Staten Island (available)
(PBP, Light - BON, Human Solo M/F, Freeform, Contemporary)

The 3AM Staten Island bound Ferry, unlike it's rush hour counterparts, was not awash with people, even though the passage was free these days.  But unlike it's commuter railroad counterparts, which had shut down for the night an hour or two ago, the Staten Island Ferry ran back and forth all night, and it was rarely totally devoid of passengers.  There were always those like him who worked into the early hours of the morning.  Oh one didn't seen many corporate executives, who got limo rides home when working late.  But there were the occasional couple going home late and tipsy from a date, though not often during the week.  Normally, though it was just the normal folk like him, at the end of the daily or nightly grind.

So it was that the woman leaning alone at the rail stood out, and would have stood out even if she weren't a gorgeous redhead dressed to kill ... even if she hadn't been there most of the last two weeks.  She was always alone, and did nothing to invite company.  And while she might have had guy after guy taking a shot at her earlier in the evening, the 3 AM crowd was a good deal more respectful of the privacy of others, at least during the week.  There were those who looked, of course, but her eyes were always somewhere else, and she offered no openings for casual conversation.  So it was that she remained a mystery, and perhaps a source of speculation in more minds than his own ... until the night the wind blew off her hat, and he was in the right place to catch it before it went for a swim, catching her attention as well in the process ...

Follow Me (available)
(PBP, Light - BON, Human Solo M/F, Freeform, Fantasy, Historical)

He came upon her by accident with her apparently unaware of him.  He'd meant to get water or maybe even a bath himself.  But he just sat unconcealed and watched her.  She was beautiful beyond measure, and delightfully shapely, as she bathed herself in the pond.  She might have been a water nymph for all he knew.  She didn't at all look dangerous.  Perhaps she was a dryad from a nearby tree.  She could have been mother nature for all he knew, though daughter nature seemed more likely.  A hedgewitch she could have been as well, or something darker, though he doubted that last.

He was fairly certain the she knew that he was watching, for she was definitely putting on a show for him.  So she could have been a local village lass, for she was careful to keep from getting her flaming hair wet.  A farmer or a woodsman's daughter, or wife for that matter, or a barmaid she might be.  Whoever she was, she took her time bathing, and she wasn't a bit shy.  She even turned toward him to continue as if she were unaware of his presence.  And through it all he sat quietly and willingly enraptured,   

Eventually she emerged from the pond revealing all of herself that he might have missed while she was bathing.  She dried herself after a fashion though mostly she simply draped a black silken cloak half over her body, which suggested some other possibilities.  Then she looked at him over her shoulder, and spoke at last.

"Come; I like the looks of you."

He gladly followed where she led him, and was not sorry that he did.

Spin:  I see this as pure fantasy, though it could be in a historical setting.  The woman in the water can be any of a great number of types, though self confident enough to be watched by my character, and then to lead him off.  I would rather she not be a dark character, though a hedge witch type would be OK.  Perhaps she's even there intentionally trying to enlist an able-bodied adventurer to help her solve a problem, with the reward being herself, either short term or long term.

Requirements:  One articulate and detail oriented female player, of compatible style and interests to one female fantasy or historical character opposite one male character of mine A good sense of humor is a definite plus.  Feel free to discuss via PM

Expectations:  Enough plot vs. sex (70/30) to tell an interesting story about the two of them.  Oral, vaginal, and optionally anal sex; kinks negotiable.  Posting on forum, once or twice per week, 2-6 paragraphs per post.

Femme Fatale (available)
(PBP, Light - BON, Human Solo M/F, Freeform, Historical, 20th century)

It had been a long day, and he was exhausted, so he wanted nothing more than to pour himself a stiff drink and chill out.  It was well after sunset when he pulled into the driveway, his headlights momentarily illuminating the darkened house in an arc as he made the turn.  Moonlight illuminated the walkway well enough, though he knew it and the porchsteps by heart.  It took a bit of fumbling with the key, until he pulled out his Ronson and flicked a light in the darkness.  But it was good to be home.

There was a trace of a breeze through the door as he opened in, making him wonder if he had left a window open somewhere.  It wouldn't have been the first time, but it did make him a bit more alert as he entered.  But he didn't have to do more than flick on a light switch to find his answer.

She had herself all arrayed on the couch, everything from the red hair, red lips and half-lidded bedroom eyes, to the half-acre of creamy bosom on display, and the mile and a half of legs.  She looked like a million bucks ... of trouble.  But then he had never been good about turning away temptation, at least not before he heard the offer.

Geraint

Two Drifters Off to See the World (available)
(PBP, Light - BON, Human Solo F/M/F and/or F/M/F/M, Freeform, Contemporary)

They're sisters, 18 and 22, one just graduated from high school, the other from college.  They've always been close, and had gone through some tough times in the family.  But they've always had each others back, and not a day went by when they didn't at least converse on the phone.  They were just that close, and whenever they could, they did things together.  They were virtually inseparable.

Now they've both reached milestones with their graduations, and the world won't be the same for them in the fall.  But they have one more summer all to themselves, and an amazing graduation present that they shared:  a tour of Europe for the two of them.  There's such a lot of world to see … together.  And maybe big sis is dying to introduce little sis to some new things they can share along the way ...

Idea inspired by this picture posted in the Visual Rapture thread by Mithlomwen ...   
NSFW

...  (which is, by the way, available as a separate story idea directly below this one, should one prefer it).

Spin:  The younger sister has been a good girl, all the way through high school.  She is  a virgin, a burden that she's ready to shed rather than going to college totally naïve.  The older sister is more worldly after four years of college and a semester as an exchange student in Europe.  She'd love to help her younger sis find the right guy or guys to give her experience, with the possibility of a three way or more, should the Lady writer be so inclined.  Most everything is negotiable.

Requirements:  One articulate and detail oriented female player, of compatible style and interests to play two female characters opposite (optionally) one or more male characters of mine, (in sequence, together, or both).  A good sense of humor is a definite plus.  Feel free to discuss via PM

Expectations:  Enough plot vs. sex (60/40) to tell an interesting story about the two of them.  Oral, vaginal, and optionally anal sex; kinks negotiable.  Posting on forum, once or twice per week, 2-6 paragraphs per post.

Lessons from Mom (available)
(PBP, Light - BON, Human Solo F/M/F, Freeform, Contemporary)

NSFW
They are mother and daughter I think; (there's definitely a resemblance between them, especially the nose).  The mother is divorced, and her daughter is like 18, and a virgin. She's been a good girl all the way through high school,  a good student who readily got lost in her homework or a book.  She was shy, so hadn't dated much, never had a pair of lips on her breast or a finger inside her panties. 

Her mother is a good mother, a professional woman, not really interested in being married again, but picky about who she slept with, though she would have called it careful.  And she never let her sex life intrude on her family life. Right now, she has a lover, and it's a serious relationship.

The daughter knew that her mother had slept around, and wasn't interested in going that route.  But she also wasn't interested in going to college a cloistered virgin, the type who hadn't a clue about sex and almost always ended up in trouble by the end of her first semester.  So when the relatively new guy at school came on to her, for once she listened.  He reportedly had a lot of experience, just what she didn't have.  One thing led to another and they ended up on her living room couch at three in the afternoon ... when mom came home early.  It was a good thing, as the guy was a jerk, had no condoms, and he was playing it rough with her daughter.  Mom ran him out of the house with a broom, threatening to call the police on him if he ever came near the daughter again.

The daughter was both embarrassed and contrite.  They had a long talk, no anger, no hurt, just honesty, on both sides.  But at the end of the talk mom picked up the phone and called her lover.  If her daughter was set on getting laid before college, then she wanted it done right.

(Picture originally posted by Mithlomwen in Visual Rapture a couple of years ago )

Requirements:  One articulate and detail oriented female player, of compatible style and interests to play two female characters opposite one male character of mine, (The mother can be a guide or tutor, a demonstrator, a participant, or any combination of those).  Feel free to discuss via PM

Expectations:  Enough plot vs. sex (50/50) to tell an interesting sexually oriented story about the three of them.  Oral, vaginal, and optionally anal sex; kinks negotiable.  Posting on forum, once or twice per week, 2-6 paragraphs per post.

Geraint

The Geek Stripper - in play
font=georgia]The Stripper Geek (available)
(PBP, Light - DubCon, Human Solo M/F, Freeform, Contemporary, one-shot or continuing story)

It's eight PM on Friday Night; do you know where your local geek girl is?

The girl at the workstation next door has a secret.  Oh she's a genuine geek and a whiz at that.  She's a hot shot gamer girl as well.  But where does she go on the weekend every week and every Wednesday night.  How come her cell phone is always turned off then.

She never seems to date anyone or go out for drinks with the work crowd. She must be going to the gym, because she looks really fit.  But she's still a mystery woman, at least she is to anyone who doesn't frequent the Pink Pussycat lounge on the weekend or Wednesday night burlesque at the Rialto.  That would be everybody from work for sure, wouldn't it?

So her secret is safe ... until one of her guy co-workers walks into the club one slow night and finds himself a ringside seat.

NSFW
Spin:  I see this as light-hearted and steamy.  I see the our geek girl as brilliant and confident at a work station but shy, at least until she steps out on stage (though the woman player who finds her interesting might have other ideas).  I would rather she be the wholesome type, not a dark character, or on drugs or anything like that.  But I'm guessing that she might go a long way to keep her second job a secret, especially for a nice guy.  Or, for the adventurous geek girl, the guy might have a couple of friends willing to keep her secret as well.

Requirements:  One articulate and relatively detail oriented Lady or Dame player, of compatible style and interests to play one contemporary geek girl stripper, or exotic or nude dancer opposite one to three male character(s) of mine.  Lap dances would definitely be welcome.  And a good sense of humor is a definite plus.  Feel free to discuss via PM

Expectations:  Enough plot vs. sex (60/40) to tell an interesting story about them.  Exhibitionism, oral, vaginal, and optionally anal sex; kinks negotiable.  Posting on forum, once or twice per week, 2-6 paragraphs per post.

Geraint

Wonderlands (available)
(PBP, Light-BON, Human Solo M/F, Freeform, Historical Fantasy, Alternate Realities in dreams)

She was to all who knew her a Victorian young lady of the expected charm, social graces and poise.  Her parents had the means and the inclination to have given her a good education, and she had been an energetic and engaged student, indeed one more likely to have her nose in a book that to be tending to more feminine pursuits.  So it was not particularly surprising that she had a vivid imagination, though her parents would see that as her being flighty.  And indeed, she did get some strange ideas for a Victorian young lady, given that she had read Chaucer's Canterbury Tales and Boccaccio's Decameron, Ovid's Heroides and Metamorphases, as well as many of the works of Shakespeare. 

More and more though her reading tastes had turned to such things as Le Mort D'Arthur, and even Beowulf.  And while her young educated lady contemporaries might be sneak reading Lord Byron in bed, she could more likely found with Tennyson's Idylls of the King.  Indeed she has become such a fervent nighttime reader that she often doesn't get enough sleep.  That was especially the case once she discovered the new and popular yellowback novels, which are likely what started her vivid dreaming, though she had arguably been dreaming about her books since Chaucer, and indeed placing herself the worlds they described of a night.

That's not unusual, of course, to dream what one reads, but it is unusual when the dreams become so vivid that she actually seems to live in them, which is exactly what seems to be happening to her, even without reading in bed.  One night she might find herself a sorceress in the world of King Arthur, the next as a young woman  in the midst of the Crusades in medieval France, and a third as a peasant in Tudor England.  And some times she is herself in strange and dark places.  More and more, she seems to be spending time in her increasingly realistic dreams, and less in her waking life, which concerns her family deeply,  And one morning she simply doesn't wake up, and cannot be roused from her sleep.

The doctors are stumped, and the churchmen are dismayed, And perhaps the only hope that is to be found is from an unlikely source ... a young man who has been encountering her in his own increasingly vivid.

There is much to be worked out with this story of course, though the locations of her dreams mentioned almost all have one thing in common (available pictures of Katie McGrath).  This could be played as a series of episodes in various "wonderlands" with interludes in her real world, but I am open to other interpretations. 

As to who and what the male rescuer character (whom I shall of course play) might be in the world of Victorian England.  I am quite open to suggestions, hopefully from an interested, imaginative lady of similar style and preferences, who is comfortable in the realms of both fantasy and history, and enough time to post regularly (within two weeks, to maintain continuity).

The Visitor (under discussion)
(PBP, Light - BON, Human Solo M/F, Freeform, SciFi)

There is something distinctly other-worldly about this picture.  Yeah I know that it’s a lot about the lighting and the photographer’s style. But combine that with the intense big blue eyes, the slightly unusual braids, and the intense expression, she comes across to me as being not from our neighborhood of the universe …

so …

She is from an ancient culture on a planet circling a sun that was slowly dying in the far reaches of the universe.   And she and those with her are on a mission … to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where none of their kind have have gone before.  How long they have been seeking, none of them really knew.  Nor were they certain of the situation of the world whence they came.  Time moves differently in outer space, especially if one is in suspended animation.

But now her Starship is circling a strange new planet in space uncharted by them.  They’ve been circling what they have learned was called Earth for over a year of it’s time.  Given their advanced technology, their presence has gone undetected.  They’ve been picking up audio and video transmissions as a way to study the culture of the sapient lifeforms below.  But they learned long ago that the only way to truly understand a culture was to become part of it.

She was picked to be one of those sent down to various locations on the planet.  She was not an emissary but rather a student of sorts on a field trip.  She was to assimilate into the local culture and participate in it fully over the next ten Earth years until her ship returns and retrieves her.  She knows that there are others on the same mission, but not who or where they are, and she is not to seek them out.  She’s on her own, though not without her resources.  She’s very excited about her mission, and quite ready for any experience that comes her way.

This could be serious science fiction like Stranger in a Strange Land, or Startrek seen from a different angle, ET, Mork and Mindy, Barbarella, Discworld gone round or something else entirely.  But it offers some fascinating possibilities, and it looks like a lot of fun.

Spoils of War - In Play
Spoils of War? (in play)
(PBP, Light - BON, Human Solo M/F, Freeform, Historical, Alternate History, or SciFi)

This gal has been sitting on my desktop imperiously glaring at me for at least a month, daring me to find a story for her.  She could, of course be spoils of war herself, an imperious leader of a conquered nation not at all happy about the price of peace.  But then again perhaps she is the victor deciding what to do with her own spoils of war. 

She could be half of an arranged marriage to cement an alliance or prevent a war.  And it could well be that she finds the proposed alliance partner distasteful to the extreme, but he is her only hope.  Then again she could be the one in control, and somewhat happier for that fact. 

An unmarried Princess about to become the Queen she could be, being required to choose a consort for herself as a condition of ruling, but with a country full of suitors, from whom to pick ... using her own criteria.

She could, for that matter, be the Amazon Queen skeptically looking over the new crop of males acquired for the sole purpose of preserving of the species, and deciding who (and perhaps how many) to select for herself. 

Or for that matter she could be H.Rider Haggard's "She", looking for an immortal partner for all eternity.  Or for that matter she could be a goddess herself ... with needs

But then there are many other possibilities, as well.

The only things I am sure of are that she's gorgeous, with eyes of emerald green, she's not wearing a lot of clothes, she doesn't have her happy face on at the moment, and I want her, whoever she is. 

Perhaps one of you knows her, and wants to tell her story.

Spin:  I see this story as being about mismatched and quite possibly unwilling couples thrown together by the needs of their nations.  The mismatch(es) can be in power, attitudes, trust levels, lifestyles, hopes and expectations, personality clashes and so forth.  There will be much riding on their ability to compromise and act together.

Requirements:  One articulate and relatively detail oriented Lady or Dame player, of compatible style and interests to play one historical or fantasy princess, queen or other powerful or potentially powerful or influential woman opposite one or more character(s) of mine (depending on the story line selected).  Character conflict is almost inevitable.  But a good sense of humor, while not required, would be a definite plus.  Feel free to discuss via PM

Expectations:  Enough plot vs. sex (70/30) to tell an interesting story about them.  Oral, vaginal, and optionally anal sex; kinks negotiable.  Posting on forum, once or twice per week, 2-6 paragraphs per post.