The Hired Help: F seeking F for F/Intersexed F scene

Started by SithMistress, March 28, 2019, 06:00:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SithMistress

I have a massive craving to do this scene, albeit with different characters (because I hate writing other people's characters). And maybe the premise can be tweaked some. But, the basic idea is as follows.

An Intersexed woman has made her fortune in some way to be determined later, and is now living the life of luxury while her investments are paying generous enough dividends that she doesn't have to work. As such, she spends her days relaxing about the house, lounging around wearing little to no clothing, owing to the fact that she lives alone. Because of her wealth, she's hired a staff to take care of the day-to-day clean up and maintenance of her home, so she doesn't have to worry about the minutiae of vacuuming, dishes, laundry and the like. She tends to sexually harass the help, which has led to a higher than average turn over rate among her staff. However, at least one member of the staff has become so inured to it that she realizes it's easier to let her boss have her way than to risk losing the generous salary and benefits package her boss pays. The woman is generous enough to add in a sexual harassment hazard pay, and it's too tempting to give up a salary that's very close to 6 figures for some basic house work.

The wealthy Intersexed woman realizes that her most senior staff member is the most willing to acquiesce to her wants and needs, and has saved a majority of her flirtatious behavior and the like for this one woman.

This will be a smut heavy scene, with a split around 70/30 or thereabouts. It's originally planned as a short term, one shot scene, but can be adapted for longer term with the right partner.

Requirements: I am looking for a Lady/Dame/Liege/Champion or someone who identifies as female. Mainly because I have found that a majority of men cannot write a female character well. There are exceptions to every rule, but this is pretty firm. You must also be aware that my post schedule is somewhat erratic. I can post once a week, or take more than a month to respond. It's based on my health and work schedules, so it's flexible.

Expectations: As stated above, this idea is smut heavy, with an approximate split of 70/30. I am amenable to most things, so I'd ask that you read my O/Os if you're not sure. I'm looking for an advanced literate partner, able to write a minimum of 5 paragraphs per post. Trust me, I include enough detail for you to do so. I only write via forum post, so no PM play or anything off site.

Here is the comic I almost blatantly ripped the idea from, if interested.

Current status:A/As updated as of 12/17.
Feel free to message me if you're interested!

I currently owe: 3 out of 5

Ons and Offs
Ideas and rules for RP with me
Absences and Excuses