What mythical creature are you most like?

Started by Xyza, March 20, 2019, 07:25:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack of Jacks

GOOD LORD THERE ARE SO MANY ELVES AND UNICORNS

I got fairy, where my fae fam at?

Lassiter

Elf

Congratulations you're an elf! Beauty and wisdom are commonly associated with elves. They are also said to be friendly with nature and animals. You are keen-eyed and always know what is going on around you, with your elvish senses, which are sharper than most, and your great perception.

LUGLADEclipsie

Acitivity - Up
Online - Yes
Mental Health - 5/10

Giantmutantcrab

Fairy

Congratulations you're a fairy! Fairies are known to be a graceful race. They are shy with strangers but extremely playful with those they feel comfortable with. As a fairy, you have great moral judgement, but often find it difficult to stand up for yourself.

...WELP

totallynotcap

I got the unicorn!!

It seems like a lot of us have it, actually. Guess we're not that rare.

Aspen

Fairy

Congratulations you're a fairy! Fairies are known to be a graceful race. They are shy with strangers but extremely playful with those they feel comfortable with. As a fairy, you have great moral judgement, but often find it difficult to stand up for yourself.

AmberStarfire

Aspen, when this thread popped up on my list and I saw your name, I admit my first thought was 'Groot' (because there are aspen trees). :D

Fairy's good too.

Silas Wolf

Signature by Amaris
My Dice roller ID is 73705

Nen

Another unicorn! Who could have known there's be a whole herd here!?

Despairs

I see France, I see London, I see unicorns everywhere.
Vampire

Congratulations you're a vampire! These deadly creatures are said to use their immense beauty and grace to lure in their prey. You have incredibly sharp senses, but can sometimes let your emotions control you and are quick to anger, especially when the people you love are threatened.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Mirath

Another unicorn

Which is pretty funny because I was just talking to my friend about the Kirin in Monster Hunter World...
Writing Style: Third person, 1-3 paragraphs
Romance-only: M/M, M/F
Sexual Preference: M/M

EnchantedDream218

Elf

Congratulations you're an elf! Beauty and wisdom are commonly associated with elves. They are also said to be friendly with nature and animals. You are keen-eyed and always know what is going on around you, with your elvish senses, which are sharper than most, and your great perception.

My List=)

"True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about and few have seen." ~Francois de La Rochefoucauld

elmshadow

jacobsenia

Fairy

That’s actually pretty fitting.
I was laughing to myself because it asked “what the most powerful” or whatever is... and I looked at the options and, as a practitioner of witchcraft, knew I had to say fairy. They’re great...but I don’t want them near my house.

Mithlomwen

Elf

I know this comes as a huge shock to everyone. 

^_^
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Remiel

Dragon

Congratulations you're a dragon! Dragons are fierce and powerful beings. You are confident ( this can sometimes border on arrogance ) and hot-headed and often dive into situations head-first without planning.

Coincidentally, my Chinese Zodiac is a dragon too.    As a wise man once said, "meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup."

Okay, full disclosure, I may not have taken this quiz all that seriously.

BrokenAbyss

Fairy

Nali

I ended up with fairy also!

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Seems like Elf, Unicorn, and Fairy are the most popular. :-)

MistyMoon

I got an Elf

Quote from: Nali on May 15, 2020, 12:29:39 PM
Seems like Elf, Unicorn, and Fairy are the most popular. :-)
So it seems maybe just all likeminded people!

Solera

Mermaid.

Congratulations you're a mermaid! Merpeople are said to be an intelligent and beautiful race. They are often associated with being confident and flirtatious. As a mermaid/man, you are not afraid to use your beauty, confidence and other people to get what you want.
On + Offs | BDSM Test Results
ghost mode activated
Persuade me to write with you~