You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 27, 2021, 01:53:26 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: F for M (plot heavy, drama and romance: a GoT inspired game)  (Read 538 times)

Offline NuttyxprincessTopic starter

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Delving into the dark underbelly of my mind.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
F for M (plot heavy, drama and romance: a GoT inspired game)
« on: March 20, 2019, 01:33:28 am »
I have a craving for a game based around the marriage of Sansa and Tyrion. I am rewatching the show and cannot get it out of my mind. I would have different characters as I am not a fan of exact replica games. I also would say that Joffrey will not be killed in a way that points toward the newly married couple. But we can discuss that.

Features I want.

The husband and wife who do not want to marry one another but do so out of duty.
A man who won’t force himself upon MC, who truly wants there to be respect between them
A man who is “undesirable”. For Tyrion it is that he is the “imp”, but perhaps he was wounded in battle, or drunkenly feel and harmed himself in some manner that makes him undesirable.
A woman who is “tainted” by her family name or even her own actions.
A romance born from necessity and respect.
Pregnancy at some point
A plot heavy game where they scheme together to get those who have wronged them out of their lives. As well as surviving the war around them.

If this sounds like something you would like please message me and throw me your ideas.

——————-

Other ideas will be added. But if you have any ideas which involve plot, drama, and involve emotional development and character development then please get in touch. Bonus points for pregnancy, age difference, romance and willingness to adapt to fit both of our desires and literary needs.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2019, 03:32:05 am by Nuttyxprincess »